Quebec

Character Level Reset

Colossal Gaming

Character Level Reset

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment): Levels/prestiges

Addon Pack (Optional): N/A

Addon Pack File Size: N/A

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): I would like to either:

A) Have the ability to ask a staff member to set my levels and prestige to 0, or

B) Have a command (such as /resetlevel) to be able to set my levels and prestige to 0. 

Why do I want this?: For me, once I hit prestige 15, level 150, there was almost no point in playing events or participating in the level-rewarded activities on the server. Yes, I can certainly get my levels as high as possible and show them off or something, but that doesn't interest me. Instead, I want to experience the server like I did when I first started playing, about 1 year and 10 months ago. I wish to be able to work again for the weapons in the F3 menu, and have the sense of accomplishment of finally reaching the first prestige, and then eventually the 15th prestige. It will be hard work, but I feel that this would be fun for a player such as myself that has no real need/use of levels.  

Fuck that I paid $1000 for my levels.  In all seriousness, though resetting levels should be a choice, not mando.  We could make it so you get a different prestige symbol or something for the big boys who wanna flex.  I really don't look forward to having my laptop on for 2-3 months straight again.  There is also a possibility that more prestige levels could be added in the future (pretty sure it's been asked many times) though correct me if I'm wrong.

5 hours ago, Asatru said:

We could make it so you get a different prestige symbol or something for the big boys who wanna flex.

I really don't think we need any more symbols to be honest, this would be a choice made by the player to restart from the beginning. They don't get anything special.

5 hours ago, Asatru said:

There is also a possibility that more prestige levels could be added in the future (pretty sure it's been asked many times) though correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, that is a possibility at some point that they may add more prestiges

It should be optional. I understand why someone like you would want a level reset but for someone like me who is in the low-level prestige, I don't want my levels to reset.

+1 when you get past prestige 15 and level 150 i think you sould be given a command to resate your rank, an other good i dear when you do that it will say next to your name that you ahve reset once and if again 2 times so on so you have something to work for, and you might be given somthing good when you reset

10 hours ago, Pluto said:

It should be optional. I understand why someone like you would want a level reset but for someone like me who is in the low-level prestige, I don't want my levels to reset.

That is literally the purpose of this thread, an optional reset for those who wish to start anew. I am not asking at all for everyone on the server to be reset, only those who wish to be. That is why I asked for a command, so that players can use this command to reset their ranks and prestiges.

7 hours ago, Funky Hendrix said:

This seems more tedious and annoying than a helpful suggestion.

How so? I would like to hear your reasoning and criticism.

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:17 AM, Asatru said:

Fuck that I paid $1000 for my levels.

I'm sorry, but i don't even know why you would do that, it doesn't take very long to level up

+1,  most players on this thread are complaining about their own levels being removed. But I'm not entirely sure they are aware that this is OPTIONAL. I'm all for it, lots of players are tired of not having anything to work for, the only problem I see with this is that if any staff decide to..do anything abusive they could basically remove the entire player base of all their hard earnt levels..Maybe only make this command accessible to Senior Admin+???

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Dom said:

+1,  most players on this thread are complaining about their own levels being removed. But I'm not entirely sure they are aware that this is OPTIONAL. I'm all for it, lots of players are tired of not having anything to work for, the only problem I see with this is that if any staff decide to..do anything abusive they could basically remove the entire player base of all their hard earnt levels..Maybe only make this command accessible to Senior Admin+???

Yeah, I was mainly asking about a client command that removes the player who uses its levels. Such as /prestige, how it only affects that player's levels/prestige. Also, the ability to set someone's levels/prestige to 0 should be superadmin in my opinion.

24 minutes ago, Razi ♛ said:

have a command for players to reset there levels/prestige 

yeah, that was the idea, a way for players to restart from prestige 0 level 1 all over again

6 hours ago, Tucker said:

Weren’t there more prestige’s added not that long ago

Yea but everyone has leveled up so quickly most people on the server are now level 1000+

6 hours ago, Tucker said:

Weren’t there more prestige’s added not that long ago

Yeah, but it doesn't take that long if you spend 24/7 on points like some players do

• Agree 1