Asatru

Give Navy SEALs somthing in return

Suggestion Name:
Give the Navy SEALs a buff.

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment):
Regiment.

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): 
The Navy SEALs used to have three smoke grenades per life we now get 1.  I believe this nerf was because of the; new at the time, Al-Muributan regiment also having smoke grenades.  This meant there were 5+ smokes grenades out at a time.  I feel this was
an unfair nerf because Al-Muributan gets really good snipers whereas we don't.
This impacted our game style a lot and in terms of base regimental power has made SEALs weak.  I would recommend either giving us one or more of these options; 2 more smokes per life (3 in total), increasing smoke plume duration,  Buffing the M1911 or AR15, giving all SEALs player models the bonnie hat ;).  Please feel free to add reasonable suggestions in the comments or pm me with ideas.
Currently, the M1911 has a mag size of 7 + 1 in the chamber with an FMJ damage of 29 at effective range.  The fire rate is inconsistent, slow, and has bad recoil.  The AR15 used to be ok because although it has mad recoil you could still keep it manageable.  However, due to the recent change in hitboxes and gun modifications, the AR15 has become nothing more than a side weapon for vehicle destroying.  All the AR15 really needs to be competitive with even level 10-150 guns is a reduction in recoil and potentially bullet spread.

+1 as long as you can actually keep the regiment in check, as majority of your newer seals tend to ignore the 1 smoke at a time rule and throw all three at once

• Agree 1

Yeah, unfortunately, no matter how many times I've told and trained new players there is still always a bad egg in the bunch.  I've only ever had to kick one person for abusing smokes but that was for throwing them in US base.  Most of the time our smokes were really coordinated so that a bunch of us would all throw smokes to cover an area.

-1 the smoke spam was terrible with 3 grenades I recommend maybe doing navy seal training so they understand the advantage of stopping line of sight.  the weapon changes would be a terrible idea as well in terms of balancing 24th even with the nerf deston was talking about will still be overpowered, at the moment people have already left taliban due to these low-meduim skill players being able to compete with higher skilled player just based off the fact of a op weapon taliban will never get. 

The reason al muributan gets a good sniper rifle is because there the talibans Sniper division and with the recent change of hit boxes you can run a t-5000 in any regiment and be effective at range.  I recommend maybe even doing weapon training about current good guns I left some current builds for weapons down below 

Sig / T-5000 / ICR (golden honeybadger / earthshaker ACR / eavil santa bizon for lower levels) 

Sig / AUG / Golden AX308 ( scout blackshark for lower levels )

If not the smoke upgrade then updating the models would be a nice touch since we currently have stock standard models that most other regiment use. I'm sure there's some nice looking SEAL models on the workshop.

+1 i think that seals need more smoke nades, if they dont throw all 3 at once at get trained how to use it correctly then i think is should be put up to 3 again

• Agree 1

+1 if you were able to handle the smoke when you had 300 odd that should be fine, the only cause I see for smoke spam is muributin or however it’s fucking spelt 

Edited by Funky Hendrix