joshiko1

Joshikos TMod App

Moderator Application Template

Pre-requisites

• You must be already active and well-known member within our community

• You must be calm and know how to handle stressful situations as a staff member you will get stressed.

• You must understand the chain of command.

• You must understand that the powers you are granted are for you to help people and the community.

• You agree that your rank can be taken away at any time if you are reported abusing.

• You need to understand that you may not receive the rank.

• As a staff member, you must understand that you are required to help/run events.

• You must have an understanding of the rules and RP.

• You must have at least 60 active hours on the server.

• You must show appropriate levels of maturity in all aspects within the community.

General

Steam ID:            76561198260157888

Steam Community Profile Page Link:                     https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198260157888/  

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston):     CMDR Josh or CMDR Joshiko Ty

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston):        Josh or Joshiko Ty

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?:          No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their Steam ID)?:              No

How much game time do you have? (Provide proof)       733.75  hours

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? :     User (might get Respected if i don't get this)

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?:     Yes alot

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?:             8 or a 9

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?:       Yes

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?:         Yes

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?:         Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?:           No it broke ages ago

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times:                  Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you:           I have not had any bans to-date

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?:      Not alot (its sorta not working for me)

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon):       Yes  (and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon) haven't read those but i will when i can

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?:    Because i will make the RP a lot better and make all of the players fair

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this:        To work in a team will be easy due to a lot of people can discuss different things (sorta don't know what you mean by this)

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively:          3 people have tried to just stop playing this server so i changed their minds which sorta impacted the amount of people who play it

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself:       I'm a good mature person and i have a lot of friends on this server and i'll respect the server and help it grow as time progress

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react?   I will put him in a cage so he doesn't harm anyone and i want him to tell me why he is mass rdming and i will also take his ID so if he leaves ill ban him for 2 weeks

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?      i will tell them to calm down and maybe take a break and come back and if they don't listen ill warn them before banning them