Sign in to follow this  
Col. Upper Cut

Col. Uppercut Mod Application

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100926544

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/6799584657474747601124/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): WO Col. Uppercut

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Col. Uppercut

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No

How much game time do you have? (Provide proof): 121.37 hours https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/139.99.137.215:27015/top_players/?query=Col.+Upper+Cut

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Guest

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Yes, I fooled around with it before with a friend in a Private server

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: maybe a 4

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes 

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: Yes

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes 

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: N/A

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: Getting back into using it. mostly use discord though.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and acknowledge that you understand the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): YES

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?: I think you the team should accept me due to that
that I would be a great person to have on the team, I enforce rule as best as I can, I try to not be immature, I'm casually active in the community,
I'm very open to talk to people about anything, I'm a hard worker, I volunteer for most things, I'm normally on though out any where between 6 hours a day.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this: As a cadet, I'm used to working in a team with others and taking
on each other's idea's and choosing the best option a few days a go I went to a competition known as skills for cadets that's all about team work, I'm always working with others in combat during events trying to figure out a good way to take out the enemy forces. As a WO my job is to be leader I've been showing people the way into the future in colossal gaming giving people all my opinions on all the regiments, etc.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: No sadly, I haven't to many experiences, But we I meet people who wishes to join the medic regiment, I'm very open to help them out and host a private tryout for them which I guess can make someones day a bit better also I remember assisting one of my fellow medics getting a promotion due to recommends so yeah guess that's one too.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: I'm a 15 year old male, who loves the military and want's to join the Special Air Service
. I'm a cadet in New Zealand won't specify where, I love Rick and Morty/ Adventure time/ Regular show/ Big mouth/ FULL METAL JACKET. I love playing  video games and I got great friends who I hang out with regularly.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A Player is running around on the server and rdming constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. The player count is around 35. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react? 
First off, I would check kill logs to see how bad the RDM'ing is, I'd give them a RDM warn if they continue then move onto punishing the person, I would cage them, then move onto delivering a punishment of 36 hour ban due to constant RDM.

Scenario 2: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react?
First off, Jail them on the spot, teleport to them, Ask what's going on as a way of try too see why there doing this, I'll give a kick and a warn. If they rejoin and do it again, jail them and give a ban for the correct amount of time mass-RDM is a 3 day ban for what I've seen.

Edited by Col. Upper Cut
Quick little edit

4 minutes ago, Col. Upper Cut said:

Steam ID: 6799584657474747601124 

Dunno what made you think that is your SteamID.

Steam ID 
STEAM_0:0:100926544
Steam ID3 
U:1:201853088
Steam32 ID 
Steam64 ID 

Edited by Ian

46 minutes ago, Ian said:

Dunno what made you think that is your SteamID.

Steam ID 
STEAM_0:0:100926544
Steam ID3 
U:1:201853088
Steam32 ID 
Steam64 ID 

Fixed, Ian.

-1 You barely play on the server.  Over the last 30 days, you played 13 of them of which you played an average of a few hours.  This, in my opinion, isn't enough to be considered for Tmod.  

8 hours ago, Col. Upper Cut said:

I'm normally on though out any where between 6 hours a day

Your game tracker shows you average between 3-5 hours a day on the days that you do play.

Edited by Asatru

Neutral. Although you do have a good application, and you do have the qualities, the gametime needs to improve. If you pick up your hours, it would greatly improve your chances with that. that being said though, you are a great person and member of the community.