Tiki

Tiki's Event Master Application

General

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:87584318

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BlaZe_CharZz

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): LT Tiki

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Tiki

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No, I haven’t been staff of any other servers.

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: Yes, for a pretty popular CSGO clan called MF (mask fusion) I was an admin for the clan and got kicked because I wasn’t active for a month because I was in Russia even though I said will be gone in a month in “Mother Russia”.
Clan link: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/MaskFusion2017                 
Clan leader: ⋆ Brianna.C ⋆ 
https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheMainUnknownHomie
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:167458026
Person to ask if want to make actual sense: weeweeman46
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198356666040/
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:198200156
How much game time do you have? (Provide proof) I went on game tracker and have about 325 hours together on the server. To see for yourself: https://www.gametracker.com/player/ЧарЗз/139.99.137.215:27015/ and https://www.gametracker.com/player/A Bird Named Tori/139.99.137.215:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : My current rank on the server is ultimate.

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Yes, I’m very familiar due to being EM before.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: I would rate myself a solid 6 because of me being event master and before and being a commander for Navy SEALS and spending a decent amount of time on the server.

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes, I’m in the Colossal Gaming steam group mainly because of the experience boost of 1.5x and the notifications when events start on the server.

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes, I do have a microphone.
Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes, I do understand that the servers are monitored sensibly and responsibly and if I do get EM I will be taken it seriously at all times.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: No, I haven’t on the time on the gmod server.

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run? Please speak to a Head Admin if you wish to inquire about using your rank outside of Events. (Type YES if you agree): Yes, I understand that I’m not allowed to abuse the power if given to me.

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: Yes, I was an event master before.

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?:  To build good and exciting events for the people in the server and try my best while doing it and to make stories as well in the events I make. Also being back in the event master team.

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: Yes and I will try to do my best while doing so.

Teamspeak Agreement

How often do you use the Teamspeak server?: I only really used teamspeak for helping in events.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Teamspeak Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Teamspeak powers and you have understood and read the Teamspeak Rules (Link soon): Yes, I understand that I wouldn’t be given it instantly and I will read the rules.

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on MilitaryRP: I would like to become an event master because I get share my creations with other people as events and can make fun stories that is related to military RP. Also I can feedback from my creations when I put it as an event.

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?: I think I will bring actual interesting stories to the events and will suggest new maps for e.g. some of the CS source maps like Dust 2 would be great for military RP.Also will try to make the events interlink to each other to make more in depth stories and also the results of a team winning a map or losing a map will change the story line for e.g. The Taliban has won a map which contained important information about the US it would change to map of an US base. If the US won the first map than the next map would be different like a facility with important research for weapons and the US are to infiltrate the place. This is what I would try to bring to the server if I’m an EM but really nothing that special.

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?: Everyone goes to their own DB room listens what the highest rank has to say or an EM than PTS will be active after the map will change. In the map everyone lines up near the stage while the EMs add barricades and the objectives. When the EMs are finished people move out than fight for 15 minutes than repeat for next map and then everyone goes to DB when at home map. That what a typical event is.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react? I would ask the people who is complaining what can I do better about the map and use that feedback in the future of making the events.

Scenario 2: During your Event, you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react? I would say politely that I have to go AFK urgently and say to fill in for me to other EMs and than say I will be happy to do anything reasonable for me being AFK to the person who fills in for me during that event.

EVENT CRAFTING

Here---> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S2jpcMFu-LxWY84Ua3v1CpIVkO1tUyfTmOp1fa97_P8/edit?usp=sharing

I really hope that I come back on the event team and thanks for reading this ~(^-^)~

I also apologize for the incident of the accidental mass RDM with the car. 
From,
Tiki

Edited by Tiki

Neutral

This application is well formatted and descriptive. But the one thing that makes me leave this as a neutral is due to your recent activity, I haven't been around for that long but for the whole time I have been playing I haven't seen you once. I'd say wait a bit longer and pick up your activity, you have potential but really its just your activity.

Anyways, best of luck.

-1 You just came back from what looks like a long leave for whatever reason. Fix your hours and I may change -1 to +1 

+1 on the basis that you have finished your month break from the server and are coming back with the same or more hours like last time.  I think you have had a sufficient amount of time to reflect on what you could improve on from last time.  You were really dedicated to being EM I think you just made your events overcomplicated.  IMO you tried to hard to put down heaps of dupes etc during the event set up which lead to a lack of attention to detail.  A lot of players said they were sad to hear of your demotion from EM and many said they liked your events but admitted that they had room for improvement.  I wish you the best of luck :).
- I'm guessing this app will probably sit here for 2-4 weeks to see if your activity comes back.

• Disagree 1

+1 reasons why to be honest are similar to what Asatru has already mentioned which is that when you were Event Master you always tried to make events that were simply Unnecessarily complex and often got to difficult to manage but in my books you were very dedicated to the server and its Event Master team. Good Luck Tiki.

Edited by Brad

-1 as much as I want to give you a +1 to this app I cannot. when you first got demoted from Event Master your first applicaton for event master had mutiple issues with your play time, I think that is still the case with this app as stated by asatru your hours may have gone up sure but you have only still be back for such a short amount of time. 

I would also like to add that this "Application" is just a copy and paste job from your old applications. if you want event master put some effort in and remake a app dont just copy and paste it. its also the same event crafting.

Im not impressed with this application at all and this has shown me the dedication you truly have for the position of EM, absolutely none

Edited by Lolly
  • Agree 2

You weren't a bad lad but honestly when you got demoted from event master your initial reaction was to leave the server, which in my opinion doesn't show a dedication to the server at all (although I often has misinformation, so correct me if there was more to this decision). 

Since Lolly had pointed it out, I decided to compare your applications side-by-side to check for myself if you copied parts from your old application. After looking through your application (except event crafting) it seems that majority of the questions are just copy + pasted from your old application. Some questions have added detail, but your application (although not necessarily a rule) should be brand new, with none of the questions just copied over. It honestly just shows a lack of effort put into the application, and makes me less inclined to believe that you are truly dedicated to the position/server.

@Lolly @Quebec I have changed some of the responses and also changed the event crafting a bit because I think my answers are still what I think currently. Also now looking at my reaction it was sturbbon and immature and regret making the decision. @N10 @Ian I will be active on the server as much as I used to do. If you guys want further information or want to ask other question I will be happy to answer them.
From,
Tiki ^-^

Edited by Tiki

@Tiki still a -1 still the exact same event crafting from the quick glance I had I would prefer a competely new event to show off your current skills theres no point showing us what you could do in the past

• Agree 2

-1 Tiki. I don't think you ever had much care for the Event master role in the first place. Multiple times there was problems during an event that needed fixing but you chose to do things for your own entertainment. For example, I saw you spawning in a glitchy train vehicle during an event that quite clearly needed fixing. For this I don't think you are 100% dedicated to delivering consistent and well run events, this was reflected in your application when you copy and pasted old parts from former applications. If I can  see more activity, and more dedication to the server then I will consider changing my response. 

• Agree 1

Neutral - Your app doesn't have any problems and event crafting is sound. However, my experience with you when you were Event Master wasn't amazing. You had issues listening to orders and never bothered to fix problems with your events when they were pointed out. To put it simply, you were stubborn. In addition, your communication wasn't amazing and you had a habit of not being on Teamspeak when possible.

I have no doubt you may have changed over this last month or so, but you need to give a pretty compelling reason to be reaccepted onto the event team. The way you left the server was handled very unprofessionally and I hope that you will not repeat that behaviour if you do get accepted. I can't really comment about your activity on the server as I haven't been too active myself.

Other people in this thread have noted that you were rather lazy with some parts of your app, however you have made efforts to fix that, so props for that. You still need to demonstrate that you want the role and actually want to do events and contribute to the server. 

Thanks for the feedback @Aleks, I will try all of those things you’ve said if I do get accepted (Which it doesn’t look like it). Also I have been as active as possible on the server now that I came back and will make sure to think before saying stuff on the server now.

From,

Tiki ^-^

Neutral

Its already been covered above, but i'm not sure about giving staff to someone whos just literally came back after taking a month off (Post removal from staff).

Maybe in a month or so of solid activity.