Sign in to follow this  
Lindy

Re on dox threat on ian

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1525988657

Ok I have been getting shit for this me an ian new that it was a meme and it was meant as a joke. Also not to start no body reported the harassment befor then, and tbh no body should care I didnt knew what doxing was, but it is still not a reason for me or anyone to say things like that that and I am sorry.(I have left a comment under this and I would like to say sorry again for my actions and I hope we can all look past my fuck up and this wont happen again)

Edited by Captain Autizmo
  • Agree 2

New? you mean knew. Also Joke or not you shouldn't be threatening people with Doxing also. People cannot read your emotion in chat they can only assume. Writing "DONT FUCKING START WITH ME CUNT I WILL FUCKING DOX YOU" in all caps people will take the threat seriously that is why a report was made 

Edited by N10
  • Agree 2

Honestly, myself. I do not care about him saying it, but still others might have taken it seriously. All I can say is, make sure you know what you are saying.

yea

38 minutes ago, N10 said:

New? you mean knew. Also Joke or not you shouldn't be threatening people with Doxing also. People cannot read your emotion in chat they can only assume. Writing "DONT FUCKING START WITH ME CUNT I WILL FUCKING DOX YOU" in all caps people will take the threat seriously that is why a report was made 

14 minutes ago, Ian said:

Honestly, myself. I do not care about him saying it, but still others might have taken it seriously. All I can say is, make sure you know what you are saying.

thanks for both of you for your oppion since then i think that i have come to a mutre level and understand my actions and i do appoligies for that if anyone got scared or got pissed off. and i do hope you all understand and not only this time i would like to say sorry for my actions befor then even i have been quite a bad persion and hope you guys can call understand for what i have done.

sorry again, lindy

• Agree 2

Dox/DDoS threats are always something that is taken seriously on the server and should never be used as a joke

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, Echo said:

Dox/DDoS threats are always something that is taken seriously on the server and should never be used as a joke

Thanks for your comment yet again I am sorry about it and I think we can all look past this for the future 

• Agree 2

no, if the person being threatened doesn't care because they're aware that it's a joke then no one should give a damn

• Agree 2

omg this is a very serious roleplay server anything got to do with any player information even saying it as a joke should be not allowed, im not happy with you Lindy this is Roleplay and make it serious.

18 minutes ago, Razi ♛ said:

omg this is a very serious roleplay server anything got to do with any player information even saying it as a joke should be not allowed, im not happy with you Lindy this is Roleplay and make it serious.

mannn fuck that fuck nih shit man fuck 6ix9ine man free tay k man fuck man come near us man I will fuck dox that mo fuh nih man

I think this issue has been appointed and doesn't really need to stay up.

@Quebec do you mind closing this thread?