Sign in to follow this  
Rhys

Dumbfire rpgs

Suggestion Name: Dumbfire rpgs

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment): Weapon

Addon Pack (Optional): N/A

Addon Pack File Size: N/A

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): I feel like in close range events rpgs can be quite op, then can weave in and out of obstacles and go around corners. On home map they can chase a car until the isis cannot see the car anymore. I feel like this would be a good change as it would be a lot more fair. The rpg should not be a homing missile or a mortar it should be a rocket going in a straight line.

Screenshots (Optional): N/A

Idk if it has been changed but I don’t think you could/can 1 shot people that have Armor with a rpg so unless the damage got a b1g buff I don’t think that would be fair, also isis are like the top dogs they deserve to have a some what decent weapon (on top of that to my understanding there are few of them so this wouldn’t be a major problem, if everyone in tali was isis it would be different) so next time I see the name lil peep on team speak your getting hit.

Edited by Tucker

9 hours ago, Tucker said:

Idk if it has been changed but I don’t think you could/can 1 shot people that have Armor with a rpg so unless the damage got a b1g buff I don’t think that would be fair, also isis are like the top dogs they deserve to have a some what decent weapon (on top of that to my understanding there are few of them so this wouldn’t be a major problem, if everyone in tali was isis it would be different) so next time I see the name lil peep on team speak your getting hit.

Yeah, it also takes quite a bit of skill to hit moving targets and it is fairly easy to dodge an RPG if you are in a vehicle, just people don't seem to know how. Also, it only 1 shots with a direct hit if a person has armour (at least, that's what it was when I was in it) making it very hard to actually 1 shot people unless they are standing still or moving predictably.

I wouldn't say they need an actually nerf, just a less amount of rockets.

RPGS are even op they dont even 1 shot people US are just salty and complain because we use them. We ISIS members deserved them by being the best of the best, whats the point of grinding and grinding for weeks then not get a special reward like an rpg. If rpg gets nerfed or removed isis wont even be that different from other regiments.

3 hours ago, Echo said:

Yeah, it also takes quite a bit of skill to hit moving targets and it is fairly easy to dodge an RPG if you are in a vehicle, just people don't seem to know how. Also, it only 1 shots with a direct hit if a person has armour (at least, that's what it was when I was in it) making it very hard to actually 1 shot people unless they are standing still or moving predictably.

Oh I thought even direct hit they didn't kill armoured players, guess I am just dumb but yeah they're pretty easy to dodge and the players using the rpgs and shooting into rooms with out actually seeing into them are just predicting where the players will be if you hate it so much, maybe just sit in corners less so your harder to predict, or even better yet actually move.

Edited by Tucker

52 minutes ago, Tucker said:

Oh I thought even direct hit they didn't kill armoured players, guess I am just dumb but yeah they're pretty easy to dodge and the players using the rpgs and shooting into rooms with out actually seeing into them are just predicting where the players will be if you hate it so much, maybe just sit in corners less so your harder to predict, or even better yet actually move.

it doesnt kill armored players with a "direct hit"

3 hours ago, Dragoul said:

it doesnt kill armored players with a "direct hit"

i guess it has been nerfed then, it did when i tested it back in like march