Sign in to follow this  
Lethalethan

Trent Garry's Ban Appeal

Ban Report Template: 
Offenders In-Game Name/Alias:
Trent Garry 
Offenders SteamID:
Don't Have Hold Of It As This Was About A Week Ago. I Have Been Too Busy With School Starting Up Again, That Is Why This Report Is Late.
Reason for ban:
As Seen In The Provided Video, Trent Garry (A US Private) Is Shown Telling An MP That He Has A Macro Which Is At The Top Of The Rules In The Tab Menu. This Is Why He Should Be Banned. Maybe Not A Perma As I Believe He Was Trained That Day. 
Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps0E3GZcfIs

To be honest, a "macro" for the main purpose of breaking out of cuffs isn't really a unfair advantage, any players has to ability to break of of the cuffs.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Ian said:

To be honest, a "macro" for the main purpose of breaking out of cuffs isn't really a unfair advantage, any players has to ability to break of of the cuffs.

But The Purpose Of The Cuffs Are To Not Break Out. Yes You Can Break Out Of Them But It's Meant To Be Hard Therefore Giving Him That Advantage. If Players Were Allowed Macros To Break Out Of Handcuffs, Arresting Would Be Almost Impossible.

Edit: Also, He Admits To Killing A Fellow US Member Too.

Edited by Lethalethan

To be fair, Garry's Mod has a limited response time. It's not like they press it and they are instantly out. I can break out of cuffs pretty fast. I am not saying he isn't in the wrong, but it doesn't deserve a ban. At the most just a speaking to.

1 minute ago, Ian said:

To be fair, Garry's Mod has a limited response time. It's not like they press it and they are instantly out. I can break out of cuffs pretty fast. I am not saying he isn't in the wrong, but it doesn't deserve a ban. At the most just a speaking to.

I can see where you're coming from. But I've Re-watched the footage and also mentions he killed a US member as well. As I said, i know where you're coming from but he's admitted to RDM and having a macro in this clip.

If he is caught using the macro in-game he will receive a warn. 

No offense to the OP but cuffs are pretty easy to break out off if it were up to I would personally change the cuffs we have for the one that gag/blind and just make them unable to  be clicked out off.

• Agree 1