Sign in to follow this  
Jakey

Staff Abusing and Player Disrespect

On the 5/10/18, one of my fellow members of Al-Qaeda went through a process of disrespect, He unfortunately shot a team's vehicle, the driver was no other than Trial Event Master Ashley, (who at the time was in Taliban Army) Instantly she jumped and yelled at player Spooky about how she would "get him kicked and banned" she then proceeded to pull Spooky into a sit for shooting her car, he clearly stated that it was a simple miss click and he only was to put 2 bullets into her car, once they were in a sit together, she gave Spooky a verbal warning about the shooting, she then sent Spooky back out of the sit area, once Spooky was back up, he was greeted with a Demotion, Spooky instantly tried personally messaging her about this, before he finished, she brought him back underground back into a sit and started explaining about staff disrespect, after the sit was finished, she sent him back up...

20181005092541_1.jpg

All Infomation has been gifted by Player "Spooky" if i am to get any of this wrong, please be reminded i am only going off information gifted from this player

I only intend to write this as i believe that this Trial Event Master should be warned or demoted for Constantly threatening people to "ban/kick them" and for the staff team to enforce the fact that Event Master should not be taking their own sits.

Thank you, Jakey 

+1 I agree Ashley has been disrespecting most players and has been acting like she owns the server. It gets annoying, And there is no need to harass and threaten people to "ban/kick" them if she doesn't have proof.

Demoting and threatening a ban for shooting at car twice is overacting by heaps, lol.

• Agree 2

-1 I honestly don't feel like what she did should be an instant demotion. There's two sides to every story and if you were shooting her car to antagonise her you kinda were asking for it.  

The rank was given back to the player and the proper way to handle the situation was explained to the EM.

I was online and saw what was being said in the OOC.  I had to kick three people for staff disrespect before and after this incident occurred.  A lot of the player base needs to understand that making insults on someone's gender, sexuality, race, etc.  will not be tolerated.

This EM is getting targeted pretty much every single day by large groups of the player base for their IRL identity.  I know most of you are young and immature; so are quick to jump on the bandwagon, but a lot of the staff team and player base are over it.  This should go as a warning to some of you that we can see who the instigators are and punishments will start to roll out.

• Agree 1

This EM has been spoken to by higher-ups Staff last night when this happened.

Resolved

Staff should not be taking their own sits as factors such as bias can become involved* and the staff team is extremely sorry for the troubles Spooky has gone through.

*(Some circumstances excluded)