Jakob

Ghett Abusing

Offenders In-Game Name/Alias: Ghett/ItsDanielFTW
Offenders SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:61849593
Reason for ban: Clear Q-menu abuse, He also Tk in the video
Evidence:

This happened on the 19th of this month I gave the evidence to staff but not much was done, I was told to make
a report on the forums by a staff member. This happened after the 8:15 event when their was still 60+ players on line.
Forza has more evidence to support what has already peen posted, whether or not he decides to upload it...
I'd also like to add that ghett has been banned twice to my knowledge for Q-menu abuse and has been warned thousands of times.

I also find it hard to believe that Arch who was recently demoted for spawning and flying a heli
and got demoted on the spot and ghett has received no punishment for this

• Agree 3
  • Dumb 1

This has been brought up. And resolved.

A staff was present at the time

Edited by Matrix

I don't see how that should matter, there are clear rules for what q-menu should be used for on the server, that was no where near how it should be used.

So because a staff member is their he can do all that shit? He RDMed a Navy seal and despawned a car while phys gunning it in the air Killing 2 more people. All im saying is people have been demoted for less (like arch) and he shouldn't be given a free pass because a staff member is their next to him.

22 minutes ago, Jakob said:

I don't see how that should matter, there are clear rules for what q-menu should be used for on the server, that was no where near how it should be used.

So because a staff member is their he can do all that shit? He RDMed a Navy seal and despawned a car while phys gunning it in the air Killing 2 more people. All im saying is people have been demoted for less (like arch) and he shouldn't be given a free pass because a staff member is their next to him.

Again, it has been adressed and its a non issue. 

10 hours ago, Jakob said:

This happened after the 8:15 event when their was still 60+ players on line.

Looking at all of those videos, if you look in the top left corner of the tab menu, it shows the time. It is atleast an hour past the event.

You also show the players online, most of the frames show around 40 players, 

Time for some debunking

.1547464540_Q-Menuabuse19092018.00_02_37_25.Still001.thumb.jpg.993367a5bb699e1f458ab27ed39ee99c.jpg

55943011_Q-Menuabuse19092018.00_03_29_02.Still002.thumb.jpg.2313c7545a76f62dfbf5ac74ec08a819.jpg

642317747_Q-Menuabuse19092018.00_04_45_18.Still003.thumb.jpg.31a5624929fe954d3c7643487469666a.jpg

a13ca3988e32f1e5c57e8e868a59c1b5.jpg

In this screenshot you see theres 50 players on. Right? Now, lets do some deep digging.

d6f8932a4a4e36ae941428ebab93121f.jpg

This is the tab menu with players, Take special notice of the scroll bar to the right...

60c52f781061cd6e6dec3255cc466124.jpg

Now this is a frame from the video, you claim that there was 60+ players on in the report. Take special note of the size of the scrollbar.

4e03c5004dda21859d0572a2ceddbf17.jpg

Now, this is that same frame overlayed over my screenshot. Your scrollbar is larger, therefore there was less than 50 people on the time of this. 

9b2c9f73576b29bc260d0b42cdbe8787.png

An easier illustration.

So to conclude, none of the evidence given shows 60+ players or it being "Right after the 8:15"

Also the helicopter thing was for RP. A little concept called PolAir.

Edited by Ghett Fahct

ok let Me clarify- you started after the 8:15 evnt and it kept going there was 60+ players on at the time you started

As you have shown there was 50 players on at 10:25pm and I said 60+ after the 8:15 event

(10 players left between the 9:30ish to-10:30) 

Edited by Jakob

1 minute ago, Jakob said:

ok let be clarify- you started after the 8:15 evnt and it kept going there was 60+ players on at the time you started

No I didnt, and theres no evidence to prove thats the case

Soooo many things wrong with that video

I think that Jakob made a mistake with timing, that’s fair enough and I don’t think he is intentionally trying to mislead. Ghett  that was a great breakdown of something that realistically didn’t matter. You also RDMed and Q menu abused. You’ve done similar shit in the past and a ban could be appropriate for this, at the very least a demotion for this

Matrix: If it was dealt with at the time then fair enough but if Jakob thinks that it wasn’t dealt with correctly he can still bring it up here. - you also did some rather mingy shit here and you should be punished for that IMO

I think that ghett should receive punishment for this and also Aleks should get a talking to as this would get any trial EM or Mod demoted instantly.

Edited by Wiskey

The Time Doesn’t matter. The player count doesn’t matter, what matters is that this video clearly  shows ghett abusing the Q Menu, and not just despawning it when people had been using it, but intentionally using the physgun and despawning it to kill people. This is a Clear Rule Break on this part - and there’s no excuse for it.

The helicopter thing with “PolAir” seemed very Mingey as well, it seemed like MP’s wanted to fly (which is fine, as there’s plenty of ways to do it), but just straight out creating a airline instead of RPing as an air Unit for MP’s seems mingey, but I wasn’t there so this paragraph is pretty much my opinion.

OK, with the Polar thing, I wasn't rping it at the time. I was just making the dupe. 

There's a reason I did it at around 11-12. Less people to interfere. As for the cars, I was testing a concept, I didn't want people in the cars I asked them to get out and then didn't . So I forcefully ejected them. Should I have done that? Probably not. 

I do also want to point out how selective everything in this report is...

Also where's the audio context, where's the in game sound? 

Edited by Ghett Fahct

4 minutes ago, Ghett Fahct said:

OK, with the Polar thing, I wasn't rping it at the time. I was just making the dupe. 

There's a reason I did it at around 11-12. Less people to interfere. As for the cars, I was testing a concept, I didn't want people in the cars I asked them to get out and then didn't . So I forcefully ejected them. Should I have done that? Probably not. 

You can make dupes in SP. Arch did his at like 8 in the morning when even fewer where on and he still got demoted. Shit was still going on if you check the Killfeed. - if you don’t want to RP it then ask to be TPed under the map

6 minutes ago, Ghett Fahct said:

I was testing a concept, I didn't want people in the cars I asked them to get out and then didn't . So I forcefully ejected them. 

They may have not followed your orders but Physgunning them across the map and despawning the car was certainly not the best way to handle it. If you had just despawned the car then it would have been better. 

9 minutes ago, Ghett Fahct said:

Well the video is certainly enough, and it doesn’t seem too selective as you look to be the main offender. You could provide more context though / what you recall was going on with the in game sound if it’s a big deal to you

4 minutes ago, Wiskey said:

Arch did his at like 8 in the morning when even fewer where on and he still got demoted.

Arch got demoted for stuff like spawning helicopters at FOB. People keep bringing up the situation, but to be honest, people don't seem to actually know the arch situation. The situations were completely different. 

+/- It does show some unneeded actions, like physgunning a car across the sky, but if a staff member was present, then I'm unsure.

7 minutes ago, Ghett Fahct said:

Arch got demoted for stuff like spawning helicopters at FOB. People keep bringing up the situation, but to be honest, people don't seem to actually know the arch situation. The situations were completely different. 

I’m well aware of why arch got demoted. I’d argue that physgunning a car with players in it across the map Is worse then spawning a heli at FOB.

If a staff member was present when this was happening it would not bode well for them as they should have stepped in and taken the steps to avoid this situation. It makes the staff team look pretty shitty when one of it own sits by and allows this to happen. This has been said quite a lot that even if its late at night if you are wanting to mess around take it below map with assistance from the staff team just remember to not to spawn massive dupes which obviously might crash the server though.

• Agree 2

As the staff member present at the time, Ghett was given a verbal warning for his actions but obviously that hasn't been put in the video (I was in comms with Ghett and some of the others at the time). We weren't doing anything that could harm the server such as massive dupes and such. If he continues such actions, further action will be pursued.

The issue with Arch Dornan was mainly due to him being a Commander and spawning a heli then proceeding to fly it which is not allowed (Captain+ w/ Pilots License I believe) so quoting that without knowing why just comes off as meaningless information.

Gonna be honest, this comes off as a little targeted as you and Ghett have a spotty relationship at best and the lack of audio and such just makes it a bit suspicious.

Upon further review of the evidence, Ghett was way out of line with his actions. I didn't fully watch the video and at the time I was busy building my own things. I only noticed the heli and him making gravity-less blocks and flinging them off. Apologies for the inadequate action at the time, it was a late night and I was really too tired to be handing out punishments and the such.

Edited by Aleks
Changed response and stance
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Aleks said:

As the staff member present at the time, Ghett was given a verbal warning for his actions but obviously that hasn't been put in the video (I was in comms with Ghett and some of the others at the time). We weren't doing anything that could harm the server such as massive dupes and such. If he continues such actions, further action will be pursued.

The issue with Arch Dornan was mainly due to him being a Commander and spawning a heli then proceeding to fly it which is not allowed (Captain+ w/ Pilots License I believe) so quoting that without knowing why just comes off as meaningless information.

Gonna be honest, this comes off as a little targeted as you and Ghett have a spotty relationship at best and the lack of audio and such just makes it a bit suspicious.

@Wiskey

40 minutes ago, Aleks said:

If it was anyone else on the server I would have done the same, and the reason I covered the audio is because when i record it records my surrounding sounds and not just in game audio and the audio was just people talking in discord and people talking in my house. Nothing relevant to what is going on in the video.

48 minutes ago, Aleks said:

As the staff member present at the time, Ghett was given a verbal warning for his actions but obviously that hasn't been put in the video (I was in comms with Ghett and some of the others at the time).

I wasn't aware that you had given a verbal warning, I dont remember seeing it, but even then I dont see how a verbal warning comes close to punishment for the actions that unfolded in that video,.

And when I mentioned arch it was to put down some context for what people get demoted for on the server for  q-menu abuse. If you goto 4:26 in the video it shows ghett spawning and flying a heli (Like arch) but arch was demoted and yet ghett only received a verbal warning. 

should've made it under the map so you could have no interruptions. would also be nice if you didnt fling cars/delete them as it breaks immersion as well.

i wasnt there, but in my opinion a verbal warning is not enough in the situation

the thruster chair and flinging cars in the sky were extremely unnecessary, the whole debunk of how many players were on does not change the fact that this was Q menu abuse

Edited by Dom

How the fuck does it matter on how many players there is on the server or what time it was? We can see you abusing the shit out of your Q-menu and breaking it down and acting like a detective it aint gonna help it.

You do this type of stuff everyday.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Dumb 1

The number of players on at the time does not excuse the fact that what you were doing was classed as Q menu abuse, myself this is one of many times now I have seen/heard about Ghett abusing his Q menu privileges, clearly his past warnings/demotions have not got through and helped him stop this sort of thing and I believe that a much more serious punishment is required.

Edit: I thought I may as well bring this into the light now since we are on the topic...

Edited by Sloppy
  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

23 minutes ago, Sloppy said:

thought I may as well bring this into the light now since we are on the topic...

I probably did the least Q menu abuse in that situation, there was about 5 or 6 of us there.

Edited by Ghett Fahct

if a staff member as resolved this then why arent you demoted, even if there are less than 60 players on doesn't mean you can abuse, there has never been a rule for less than 60 players you can abuse the fuck out of your perms. This shows how imature you are and how you can not be trusted with a q menu again. There can not be any excuse for this.