Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rex

Hi Im N10

Recommended Posts

Hi all My Name is N10 I just wanted this to be a small intro/explanation about my account. So I've been on the server for a while ago under the name Jim.I was a Lt in the Navy SEALs.This account used to belong to a good friend of mine called Fivez (unlike him I'm not a mega cuntbag). I took over this account after he said he was semi quitting playing games due to his exams and family issues. Im currently a Al-Murbitun PFC and look forward to fucking around with the US 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back! Can't wait to see you try your best 😉 

  • Friendly 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, River said:

Welcome back! Can't wait to see you try your best 😉 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello and welcome to the community.

Hope you have a great time!

  • Friendly 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Hello and welcome to the community.

Hope you have a great time!

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was actually thinking it was Fivez when I first saw you on the server from the prestige and levels xd. Welc0me m8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Halstead said:

I was actually thinking it was Fivez when I first saw you on the server from the prestige and levels xd. Welc0me m8

Haha, Thanks, yea I took over the account about a month ago but never came onto CG as I was playing other games like GTA and csgo but the server is looking great and the new map is cool so looks like I'll be back for a while 

  • Friendly 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, N10 said:

Haha, Thanks, yea I took over the account about a month ago but never came onto CG as I was playing other games like GTA and csgo but the server is looking great and the new map is cool so looks like I'll be back for a while 

Noice. (Pls for the love of god hold to your promise of not being another Fivez)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...