Sign in to follow this  
Rex

Hi Im N10

Hi all My Name is N10 I just wanted this to be a small intro/explanation about my account. So I've been on the server for a while ago under the name Jim.I was a Lt in the Navy SEALs.This account used to belong to a good friend of mine called Fivez (unlike him I'm not a mega cuntbag). I took over this account after he said he was semi quitting playing games due to his exams and family issues. Im currently a Al-Murbitun PFC and look forward to fucking around with the US 🙂

Welcome back! Can't wait to see you try your best 😉 

• Friendly 1

9 minutes ago, River said:

Welcome back! Can't wait to see you try your best 😉 

Thanks!

Hello and welcome to the community.

Hope you have a great time!

• Friendly 1

3 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Hello and welcome to the community.

Hope you have a great time!

Thanks!

I was actually thinking it was Fivez when I first saw you on the server from the prestige and levels xd. Welc0me m8

2 hours ago, Halstead said:

I was actually thinking it was Fivez when I first saw you on the server from the prestige and levels xd. Welc0me m8

Haha, Thanks, yea I took over the account about a month ago but never came onto CG as I was playing other games like GTA and csgo but the server is looking great and the new map is cool so looks like I'll be back for a while 

• Friendly 1

44 minutes ago, N10 said:

Haha, Thanks, yea I took over the account about a month ago but never came onto CG as I was playing other games like GTA and csgo but the server is looking great and the new map is cool so looks like I'll be back for a while 

Noice. (Pls for the love of god hold to your promise of not being another Fivez)