Tucker

Tuckers ban appeal

2 hours ago, eleventeen said:

aladeen is better than ur trash ass

"HOW DO I PICK MY OPERATOR FUCK"~Aladeen

we can all agree unwanted is the obvious carry though

Edited by Tucker

I think tucker deserves another change, this was long ago enough, he's contributing on the forums and helping people, answering questions etc. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delicious Human cake with a slice of pubes.

Ingredients.
85 g sugar
110 g spice
98 g ice
97 g everything nice
110 g artifical flavours
32 ml food colouring
84 ml sulfuric acid
117 g cocaine
99 ml tuckers unban appeal
107 g pingas
101 g dick
3 dash ass
114 kg salt

Cooking Time: 16 hours

Pre-heat oven to 800 degrees Celsius

Method.
Bash the ass.
Put salt into the mixing bowl.
Put dick into the mixing bowl.
Put pingas into the mixing bowl.
Put tuckers unban appeal into the mixing bowl.
Put cocaine into the mixing bowl.
Put sulfuric acid into the mixing bowl.
Put food colouring into the mixing bowl.
Put artifical flavours into the mixing bowl.
Put everything nice into the mixing bowl.
Put ice into the mixing bowl.
Put spice into the mixing bowl.
Put sugar into the mixing bowl.
Eat ass until bashed.
Liquify contents of the mixing bowl.
Pour contents of the mixing bowl into the baking dish.

Serves 1.

When Tucker used to play he got in plenty of trouble, as in, hacking, ddosing, in general just minging. This perma ban was honestly deserved and shouldn't be lifted.

As Brad stated above,
Why should we let someone back onto the server that hacks & isn't going to make an effort to take the server seriously?

5 hours ago, Nightmare said:

When Tucker used to play he got in plenty of trouble, as in, hacking, ddosing, in general just minging. This perma ban was honestly deserved and shouldn't be lifted.

As Brad stated above,
Why should we let someone back onto the server that hacks & isn't going to make an effort to take the server seriously?

1. I never actually hacked it was a meme

2. Me and feral sorted out me "ddosing"

3. Minging is the only some what valid point

I am trying to keep my chill in this application and not lash out at people, but please do not bring in irrelevant topics, that is not why I got banned.

Edited by Tucker

5 hours ago, Nightmare said:

As Brad stated above,

Hey Forza, the whole server has gotten over him with the DDOSsing - Tucker has never hacked on Colossal. He can be given another chance I dont see why you are saying all of this.

"Not lash out at people"-for bringing up valid points about you? 

"it was a meme"-What do you mean by this? that you joked about hacking?

you sorted out your ddos threats with feralswan? then why are you banned?

Minging is more than a "somewhat" valid points, as it decides whether you are serious about contributing to the server, or you are just treating the server like a "meme"

I suggest that you find a different enjoyable server to meme/spend your time on instead of trying to get back onto this one, which you obviously don't take seriously.

However, I do think that you could be given another chance, as you do seem motivated to get back onto the server, which hopefully means that you will try harder to not break any rules.

Edited by nachomario
new thought
  • Disagree 2

8 minutes ago, nachomario said:

"Not lash out at people"-for bringing up valid points about you? 

"it was a meme"-What do you mean by this? that you joked about hacking?

you sorted out your ddos threats with feralswan? then why are you banned?

Minging is more than a "somewhat" valid points, as it decides whether you are serious about contributing to the server, or you are just treating the server like a "meme"

I suggest that you find a different enjoyable server to meme/spend your time on instead of trying to get back onto this one, which you obviously don't take seriously.

Edited by Tucker

7 minutes ago, Tucker said:
8 minutes ago, nachomario said:

I am just fed up with people saying I shouldn't be unbanned cause I ddosed and "hacked", when that was not why I was banned

Just because something isn’t apart of your ban reason doesn’t automatically make it irrelevant and illegal to bring up.  Just saying.

2 minutes ago, Funky Hendrix said:

Just because something isn’t apart of your ban reason doesn’t automatically make it irrelevant and illegal to bring up.  Just saying.

You're right! But when the literal server of the owner says he did not care as long as I stopped (which I did) it kinda makes it irrelevant, + that was probably more then a year ago at this point.

But as I stated on the first page, I do understand why people are angry at me for doing that I regret it aswell. I hope you get where I am coming from.

Edited by Tucker
  • Agree 1

Tucker has been coming into the teamspeak trying to get into the colossal comunity again. I believe he should be brought back, but thats just my opinion. 

Edited by Matrix
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Tucker said:

You're right! But when the literal server of the owner says he did not care as long as I stopped (which I did) it kinda makes it irrelevant, + that was probably more then a year ago at this point.

But as I stated on the first page, I do understand why people are angry at me for doing that I regret it aswell. I hope you get where I am coming from.

Fair point.

• Agree 1

Just now, Matrix said:

Tucker has been coming into the teamspeak trying to get into the colossal comunity again. I believe he should be brough back, but thats just my opinion

nieat spell idio

I swear u were on the server like a week ago and u got kicked for cheating and havent seen u since. If im wrong like sorry but I legit saw "Tucker has been kicked for cheating".

any ways u deserve a second chance 

+1

+1 Tucker deserves a second chance as long as he follows the rules 

I apologise for my last response as I wrote it on a tablet and I wasn't thinking about the entire argument as a whole.

I was unfocused on what I was typing, so I am sorry for my message which I regret typing.

However, that being said here is my current opinion:

You were permabanned for 3 reasons, so I will go over the reasons and my thoughts about each one, before a conclusion about them.

RDM: I don't think that RDM by itself is worthy of a ban, or anything more than a kick, while I do think that multiple RDM would be a few days of ban.

Disrespect: I do agree that this sort of behaviour that you have shown is the type of behaviour which can add toxicity to the server, and which I believe you have, however it is not the type of behaviour which by itself will result in rules being broken so I don't think that this would be worthy of a ban.

No intent to RP: I think that when you received the perma-ban for this reason, that it was fair. However, you have really been putting a lot of effort into your ban appeal and trying to convince us to let you play again on the server, and to RP. This shows that you not only have the intention to RP, but are determined to be able to RP again, and I am sure that this reason is no longer a valid reason for your ban.

I think that as you were banned a long time ago, the ban from those two first reasons should have expired by now, and you should be allowed to play on the server (with much more severe consequences/punishments for rules like these being intentionally broken again).

So overall, a +1 for you to be unbanned.

6 minutes ago, nachomario said:

result in rules being broken

Disrespect and harassment against anyone (not saying Tucker was harassing people) is not acceptable on the server. It is a part of our rules, and can be broken. However, disrespect on its would not warrant a permanent ban, unless to the stage of cyberbullying (and even then it would be harassment, not disrespect, and might not be a perma). Each of the things he was banned for, on their own, do not equal a permanent ban. But, I assume that the combination of them all, and possibly other factors, lead to a permanent ban.

That being said, I agree that you have made an effort to come back seriously to the server, and only think that you deserve to be permanently banned if we unbanned you, and then you continued to commit these acts in which you were originally banned.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, nachomario said:

I apologise for my last response as I wrote it on a tablet and I wasn't thinking about the entire argument as a whole.

I was unfocused on what I was typing, so I am sorry for my message which I regret typing.

However, that being said here is my current opinion:

You were permabanned for 3 reasons, so I will go over the reasons and my thoughts about each one, before a conclusion about them.

RDM: I don't think that RDM by itself is worthy of a ban, or anything more than a kick, while I do think that multiple RDM would be a few days of ban.

Disrespect: I do agree that this sort of behaviour that you have shown is the type of behaviour which can add toxicity to the server, and which I believe you have, however it is not the type of behaviour which by itself will result in rules being broken so I don't think that this would be worthy of a ban.

No intent to RP: I think that when you received the perma-ban for this reason, that it was fair. However, you have really been putting a lot of effort into your ban appeal and trying to convince us to let you play again on the server, and to RP. This shows that you not only have the intention to RP, but are determined to be able to RP again, and I am sure that this reason is no longer a valid reason for your ban.

I think that as you were banned a long time ago, the ban from those two first reasons should have expired by now, and you should be allowed to play on the server (with much more severe consequences/punishments for rules like these being intentionally broken again).

So overall, a +1 for you to be unbanned.

Thanks and I also regret being kind of toxic in my reply to you saying I was hacking and stuff. And as previously talked about on this thread with canoon, I think if I were to be unbanned and if I did anything bad I could be permanently banned, like no access to the community forums etc. 

4 hours ago, Dragoul said:

I swear u were on the server like a week ago and u got kicked for cheating and havent seen u since. If im wrong like sorry but I legit saw "Tucker has been kicked for cheating".

any ways u deserve a second chance 

+1

yea apparently some guy on the server users the name tucker from what I heard on teamspeak. 

2 hours ago, Quebec said:

Disrespect and harassment against anyone (not saying Tucker was harassing people) is not acceptable on the server. It is a part of our rules, and can be broken. However, disrespect on its would not warrant a permanent ban, unless to the stage of cyberbullying (and even then it would be harassment, not disrespect, and might not be a perma). Each of the things he was banned for, on their own, do not equal a permanent ban. But, I assume that the combination of them all, and possibly other factors, lead to a permanent ban.

That being said, I agree that you have made an effort to come back seriously to the server, and only think that you deserve to be permanently banned if we unbanned you, and then you continued to commit these acts in which you were originally banned.

Yea well around the time I received this ban I really did not care about the server I hadn't of played it in like 5 months, there for me being the dumb ass I am I just rdm'd like 3 people, and called smiddy a very r00d word. But yea I could not agree more if I could just get another chance and if I fucked up again in anyway I could be permanently banned with no chance of coming back.

Edited by Tucker
  • Agree 1

On 10/18/2018 at 9:45 PM, Dragoul said:

ACCEPTED

See you on the server.

DENIED

cya on the forums kid

Edit: I was banned by smiddy for those wondering

+/- I believe people all deserve a chance to get unbanned, but from this I am getting the general impression that you are disrespectful, amd minge but I still wont -1 I still think you can improve with the right help.

Edited by Lindy