Tucker

Tuckers ban appeal

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189467385

In-Game Alias/Rank: Can't remember sorry.(Most likely oasis or tucker though)

Ban Reason: No intent to rp, RDM, disrespect

Ban Duration: Permanant

Preferred Outcome of Appeal: Being unbanned.

Statement: I want to be unbanned because of the following reasons

1. Friends - Alot of my friends play on Colossal, and not being able to play with them is a real shame.

2. Community - The colossal community can be great, and can be bad but all those funny good moments I have had make up for the bad ones, so being able to continue this experience of having fun and learning from my past mistakes should be fun.

3. Updates - I see colossal getting alot of big updates and I really dont enjoy not being able to access them as you could have guessed.

4. What I have done to change - I would not of rdm'd anyone, I would not disrespect anyone and would actually hold my anger in and I would of actually rp'd instead of just going around being toxic and all.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Edited by Tucker
  • Agree 2

+1 Deserves another chance if they want to play the server seriously again. 

• Friendly 1

Was your in-game name Richard Tucker (Dick T(F)ucker)? either way, I think you still deserve a ban as punishment for whatever you did but not a perm.  

• Agree 1

-1 Cunt DDOSed me once and threatened to ddos me three other times

Edited by Wiskey
  • Informative 2

12 hours ago, Wiskey said:

-1 Cunt DDOSed me once and threatened to ddos me three other times

Atleast you have a VALID point, fair -1 but just so you know I don’t do any thing like that anymore and haven’t for like 5 months or more now ask anyone that has some what spoken to me

17 hours ago, suðrœn_Ásatrú said:

Was your in-game name Richard Tucker (Dick T(F)ucker)? either way, I think you still deserve a ban as punishment for whatever you did but not a perm.  

No it wasn’t and I deserve a ban but you don’t know what I did, nice

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Tucker said:

Atleast you have a VALID point, fair -1 but just so you know I don’t do any thing like that anymore and haven’t for like 5 months or more now ask anyone that has some what spoken to me

If this is true and you’re not going to minge/ be a dick to other players then I do think that you should have another chance

Sorry Tucker but I have a couple points to make

• Why should you receive an unban when you openly admitted committing the act of performing a DDOS which is highly illegal in Australia (Maximum 10 years jail time). Why should we allow someone who commits act like that to play the server?
  • From my experience during my time playing GMOD most servers have a rule which never changes and those punished for breaking it are never unbanned and the rule is simple "Openly joking about threatening to DDOS some will result in a permanent ban".
  • The server rule state clearly that DDOS threats should be taken seriously to the server and its players likewise. I believe the rules states DDOS threats should be taken seriously and a ban of two weeks and contacting feral or badger to see if the punishment should be escalated.
  • This server as of late is making a huge push to increase the role play on the server and if you were to be allowed to come back on the server are you willing to show an effort?

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Tucker said:

No it wasn’t and I deserve a ban but you don’t know what I did, nice

I know what you did 😉

12 hours ago, Brad said:

Sorry Tucker but I have a couple points to make

• Why should you receive an unban when you openly admitted committing the act of performing a DDOS which is highly illegal in Australia (Maximum 10 years jail time). Why should we allow someone who commits act like that to play the server?
  • From my experience during my time playing GMOD most servers have a rule which never changes and those punished for breaking it are never unbanned and the rule is simple "Openly joking about threatening to DDOS some will result in a permanent ban".
  • The server rule state clearly that DDOS threats should be taken seriously to the server and its players likewise. I believe the rules states DDOS threats should be taken seriously and a ban of two weeks and contacting feral or badger to see if the punishment should be escalated.
  • This server as of late is making a huge push to increase the role play on the server and if you were to be allowed to come back on the server are you willing to show an effort?

This is all well and good, but Feral himself wants people who are permanently banned but want to seriously play again to be unbanned. If he doesn't follow the server rules, and threatens/does DDoS again then I see no reason why he shouldn't get another perma.

8 hours ago, Echo said:

This is all well and good, but Feral himself wants people who are permanently banned but want to seriously play again to be unbanned. If he doesn't follow the server rules, and threatens/does DDoS again then I see no reason why he shouldn't get another perma.

yea on top of that me and feral sorted that shit out that wasn't really why I got banned.

Edit: although if anyone has a problem (which alot of people do and for a valid reason) with what I have done in the past is fine

Edited by Tucker
  • Agree 1

Normally I'm all for perma bans to be lifted, but i'm not sure about this one. 

Neutral.

On 9/12/2018 at 6:35 AM, Canoon said:

Normally I'm all for perma bans to be lifted, but i'm not sure about this one. 

Neutral.

ok 🙂

Edited by Tucker

I guess the question is, what has changed with you since we banned you? From what I remember of you, you were a minge, and a constant pain in the ass.

So what has changed with you so that we don't have this problem again?

2 minutes ago, Canoon said:

I guess the question is, what has changed with you since we banned you? From what I remember of you, you were a minge, and a constant pain in the ass.

So what has changed with you so that we don't have this problem again?

I don't know I usually just did that stuff cause there was a lack of content and that was just my general retardation kicking in

now there is more content and I know what it is like actually being perm'd obviously I wouldn't do that kind of stuff and besides I haven't changed as a whole but I have changed alot I guess you could say

Edit: I have been up all night I know my spelling is fucked lol

Edited by Tucker

1 minute ago, Tucker said:

I don't know I usually just did that stuff cause there was a lack of content and just general that was just my retardation

know there is more content and I know what it is like actually being perm'd obviously I wouldn't do that kind of stuff and besides I haven't changed as a whole but I have changed alot I guess you could say

"Lack of Content"

So what content do you think has been added that makes you want to change?

Just now, Canoon said:

"Lack of Content"

So what content do you think has been added that makes you want to change?

as I said that was just my general retardation lack of content wasn't a major factor unless it was like 1 am and no one was on

but when I come on ts I hear alot of talk about map updates, rank updates, just stuff like that and just makes me excited to come and play events and get a high rank or just be part of the community again.

• Dumb 1

1 minute ago, Tucker said:

as I said that was just my general retardation lack of content wasn't a major factor unless it was like 1 am and no one was on

but when I come on ts I hear alot of talk about map updates, rank updates, just stuff like that and just makes me excited to come and play events and get a high rank or just be part of the community again.

So how do we know your "general retardation" won't cause issues for us again?

What will you bring to the server by having your presence back?

On 9/12/2018 at 6:48 AM, Canoon said:

So how do we know your "general retardation" won't cause issues for us again?

What will you bring to the server by having your presence back?

By general retardation I mean alot of things I don't really wanna discuss all of them but just take in me getting mad at someone for a dumb reason

and as far as what I will bring I don't know? A extra slot on the leader board xd for real though if I am gonna bring anything that will come with time like reviving a dead regiment or something along those lines I can't really say what I can do as of now

Edited by Tucker
  • Dumb 1

So if we were to unban you, and you started with the shit that got you banned to begin with, what should be your punishment?

Just now, Canoon said:

So if we were to unban you, and you started with the shit that got you banned to begin with, what should be your punishment?

I mean that's up to you but I would say like another perm ban I guess? Idk I have never been in a staff position so I can't really make those calls properly

• Dumb 1

Would it be fair to say that if you were unbanned, and you restart the shit that got you banned, it would be fair for you to be permanently banned from the community with no chance of return?

2 minutes ago, Canoon said:

Would it be fair to say that if you were unbanned, and you restart the shit that got you banned, it would be fair for you to be permanently banned from the community with no chance of return?

sure you can quote me on this

• Dumb 1

It'll be up to a Senior admin, but if they do unban you, and you end up in the same situation, expect staff to point you back to this.

Just now, Canoon said:

It'll be up to a Senior admin, but if they do unban you, and you end up in the same situation, expect staff to point you back to this.

I understand 🙂