Tucker

Tuckers ban appeal (Repost from repost from old forum repost which was a repost)

21 minutes ago, Brad said:

@GhostHunterThat being said threatening in any shape or form to DDOS someone is a serious breach of ethical behavior and does warrant the harshest of punishments. But to be honest this "Ban Appeal" has been going for sometime can we just get a response whether this will get accepted or denied.

Yes I didn’t want to say it but I would rather get a response now rather then be given false hope, denied or accepted. The debate has gone on for long enough to make a final and proper decision, in my eyes anyway.

When I initially joined the server I had came into interaction with yourself via TeamSpeak, you then went on to tell us that you're using cheats (esp and aimbot). Second of all, you constantly boast on how when you get unbanned you will just pull a massie and how you don't give a fuck about the server. And you just come onto the Teamspeak and express massive amounts of toxicity.

For someone who tries to say that they'll change and will stop with minging, I honestly believe you should just be community banned. 

• Agree 1

On 11/14/2018 at 2:35 PM, Lach said:

Get's people onto the team speak to give IP loggers then gets his friends to stress them.

Bro what the fuck are you on

On 11/14/2018 at 2:46 PM, Ian said:

When I initially joined the server I had came into interaction with yourself via TeamSpeak, you then went on to tell us that you're using cheats (esp and aimbot). Second of all, you constantly boast on how when you get unbanned you will just pull a massie and how you don't give a fuck about the server. And you just come onto the Teamspeak and express massive amounts of toxicity.

For someone who tries to say that they'll change and will stop with minging, I honestly believe you should just be community banned. 

1. When was this (esp and aimbot)

2. Constantly? I said it once as a joke in your personal discord even Lindy can probably say or could tell I was joking why would I spend all this time on my ban appeal just to do that

3. I was really toxic on teamspeak a while ago I will give you that

But honestly I think your just taking stuff out of context and making it seem bad, it’s like that one brand of tissues that had a size called men size, they had no intention of using that name in a harmful manner but feminists still attacked them.

• Dumb 1