Jump to content
Tucker

Tuckers ban appeal (Repost from repost from old forum repost which was a repost)

Recommended Posts

-1 If you ddossed a player or the server that is unforgivable.  From what I understand it takes a significant effort to ddoss someone, from buying the equipment, downloading the software to attacking someone's connection.  That in itself to me reflects your character as misanthropic.  To further my assumption what I've read, and the people you associate with, make you seem like a minge.  I don't see the point in allowing a player who will only play for their own entertainment and sometimes others frustration back on the server.  This app has been up for almost 2 months which for your reputation and what you did is a very minimal amount of time.  Although this is minor I've seen you mention this app a few times.  This shows you have an impatient and disrespectful attitude to the server/staff.

Edited by Asatru
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Asatru said:

-1 If you ddossed a player or the server that is unforgivable.  From what I understand it takes a significant effort to ddoss someone, from buying the equipment, downloading the software to attacking someone's connection.  That in itself to me reflects your character as misanthropic.  To further my assumption what I've read, and the people you associate with, make you seem like a minge.  I don't see the point in allowing a player who will only play for their own entertainment and sometimes others frustration back on the server.  This app has been up for almost 2 months which for your reputation and what you did is a very minimal amount of time.  Although this is minor I've seen you mention this app a few times.  This shows you have an impatient and disrespectful attitude to the server/staff.

I never ddosed anyone, besides some friends for a joke but they can probably quote this and even say they don’t care. @Wiskey is the only one I did that to and it was for not even 30 seconds. Feral swan has said himself so when the person that created what your looking at now can forgive me I think you can. I almost never minged except the time I first started and towards the end of jungle / me getting banned. I don’t see how allowing a player that has put so much work into connecting with the community and even saying if I mess up once you can permentanly ban me is a problem. And also literally read the title, my app has been up for a lot longer then 2 months, and also I have mentioned my app to personal friends (matrix (he replied before I even bought it up) and Johnson who I don’t even think plays colossal any more). I also said in shoutbox can a high up do something because I have been banned for a long time and people are out here getting unbanned in under 2 weeks. I understand if you mis-understood that but it was a joking way of me trying to let out pure frustration and I regret that. I understand why you -1d me but I may aswell try and say it how I see it.

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tucker said:

I never ddosed anyone, besides some friends for a joke but they can probably quote this and even say they don’t care. @Wiskey is the only one I did that to and it was for not even 30 seconds. Feral swan has said himself so when the person that created what your looking at now can forgive me I think you can. I almost never minged except the time I first started and towards the end of jungle / me getting banned. I don’t see how allowing a player that has put so much work into connecting with the community and even saying if I mess up once you can permentanly ban me is a problem. And also literally read the title, my app has been up for a lot longer then 2 months, and also I have mentioned my app to personal friends (matrix (he replied before I even bought it up) and Johnson who I don’t even think plays colossal any more). I also said in shoutbox can a high up do something because I have been banned for a long time and people are out here getting unbanned in under 2 weeks. I understand if you mis-understood that but it was a joking way of me trying to let out pure frustration and I regret that. I understand why you -1d me but I may aswell try and say it how I see it.

3

If you're gonna say you didn't ddos the server because you technically didn't then I'll let that be, but you told your friends to ddos both the teamspeak and the server in an attempt to get yourself unbanned, so yeah, nice one.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Badger said:

If you're gonna say you didn't ddos the server because you technically didn't then I'll let that be, but you told your friends to ddos both the teamspeak and the server in an attempt to get you unbanned, so yeah, nice one.

That was very fast. And also I was just referring to him saying I ddosed a person, anyway I can hop on ts and actually explain what the ddos stuff was , who was included , etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tucker said:

That was very fast. And also I was just referring to him saying I ddosed a person, anyway I can hop on ts and actually explain what the ddos stuff was , who was included , etc.

You don't really need to, we know you instigated it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Badger said:

You don't really need to, we know you instigated it.

I’ll just explain it here I guess even though it’s gonna fuck my chance of being unbanned further

 

I got banned idk what for it was ages ago, I was really mad at high ups, feral and king I think so dumb ass me I start ddosing the server and my other friend Cameron started ddosing the teamspeak, feral got in contact with us idk how he threatened us with a lot of stuff and even got Cameron’s full name and such. So we just hit it more, feral I believe tried to start being nice and me and my friend started feeling really bad so we stopped ddosing feral then unbanned me?

 

my memory is not very good since this was ages ago @Feralswan may be able to correct me on some stuff

 

oh also my friend stopped at the leaking part because he was scared. I am pretty sure he kept ddosing though he did it anonymously and told everyone it wasn’t him and he stopped.

Edited by Tucker
  • Informative 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't it take the purchase of servers to DDoS someone? This would suggest to me that you DDoS people even if it's not from this server makes me wary of your personality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Asatru said:

Doesn't it take the purchase of servers to DDoS someone? This would suggest to me that you DDoS people even if it's not from this server makes me wary of your personality.

How are you judging me by a action lol

i am a mix of dr fox, @Matrix, and gambon

that is my personality 

 

Anyway why would I deny people service, I’d just be losing money at that point

Edited by Tucker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I judge people; for the most part, by their actions, not their words.
 

Edited by Asatru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok so after reading the comments following mine I have made at least my dission. I am more than certain that your toxic behaviour and your inability to understand where people might not like you too much.  out of reading lots of ban appeals, I have got to say you are defiantly the worst out of them all. you say that you cant jugg some on by the actions but what you have done, we can. The fact that you can even say that is despicable you are constantly looking for a fight even within Teamspeak let alone the forms, and I think that it shows in your responses. it's like the boy who cried wolf if you do it over and over and over again and people start thinking that you might not be good for the server, you go all defensive and go you cant jug me by my actions. your expectations for your self, are so low that we are expected to have to deal and read your shit.  no,  just from reading the comments about you I strongly agree that you don't deserve to come back within the community and I think I can speak for a lot of people, we don't want you back. I am still amazed that you are lucky you can even appeal your ban, unlike some people. at the moment I think a community ban is more fitting because what I think most of your comments are just lies. the fact that you can even compline from the responses you have got from this thread is funny its almost like you think you are invisible, its like you are trying to prove something by trying to say that its all good to DDoS the server (claims not to) but even still you instructed your friends to do so witch still look bad on your part and I would do a FAT +1 for you to get community banned but for this its a no from me -1

Edited by Lindy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lindy said:

ok so after reading the comments following mine I have made at least my dission. I am more than certain that your toxic behaviour and your inability to understand where people might not like you too much.  out of reading lots of ban appeals, I have got to say you are defiantly the worst out of them all. you say that you cant jugg some on by the actions but what you have done, we can. The fact that you can even say that is despicable you are constantly looking for a fight even within Teamspeak let alone the forms, and I think that it shows in your responses. it's like the boy who cried wolf if you do it over and over and over again and people start thinking that you might not be good for the server, you go all defensive and go you cant jug me by my actions. your expectations for your self, are so low that we are expected to have to deal and read your shit.  no,  just from reading the comments about you I strongly agree that you don't deserve to come back within the community and I think I can speak for a lot of people, we don't want you back. I am still amazed that you are lucky you can even appeal your ban, unlike some people. at the moment I think a community ban is more fitting because what I think most of your comments are just lies. the fact that you can even compline from the responses you have got from this thread is funny its almost like you think you are invisible, its like you are trying to prove something by trying to say that its all good to DDoS the server (claims not to) but even still you instructed your friends to do so witch still look bad on your part and I would do a FAT +1 for you to get community banned but for this its a no from me -1

I worded it wrong, he is judging my personality from 1 action 

 

and also how have I tried to cause a fight I dont even join public teamspeak channels atleast not often. I only talk to my friends

Edited by Tucker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Tucker said:

I worded it wrong, he is judging my personality from 1 action 

 

and also how have I tried to cause a fight I dont even join public teamspeak channels atleast not often. I only talk to my friends

First of all what do you think, it's like in life you may have one moment that defines you for the rest of your life, and its up to you to change it. But dont get mad if people do. If you kill someone if you are in court, people wont jugg you for all the "good" you have done they jugg you from what they have been told. So we have all been told that so we have no reason to believe anything Else you say. One moment can define the reast of your life. You only get one chance in life so why should we give you a chance in a game

  • Dumb 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lindy said:

+/- I believe people all deserve a chance to get unbanned, but from this I am getting the general impression that you are disrespectful, amd minge but I still wont -1 I still think you can improve with the right help.

 

Lindy mate you havent even met tucker before, you are going off mixed responses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

after talking to tucker himself I feel that he has learnt from mistakes and he can move one so I will change my -1 to a +1. I have full convivence in him to be able to make a new start so I will give him his chance 

Edited by Lindy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, paulee is cool 2 said:

I thought the server didn't do permanent, bans do they? 

The server did do permanent bans a while ago, but Feral said that he does not wish for users to be permanently banned anymore, and some of the appealed bans have been lifted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Brad said:

 @Quebecwhy don't we do permanent bans anymore?

"Feral said that he does not wish for users to be permanently banned anymore"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Brad said:

 @Quebecwhy don't we do permanent bans anymore?

Maybe it was revoked but Feral said a month or two ago that he thinks that permanent bans are unnecessary. If a user is banned for 2 weeks, if they don't want to actually play the server they probably aren't going to bother coming back after two weeks. But players who come back after a few weeks ban, or even a month ban, are more likely to take it seriously and actually play properly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my opinion with all these thing only the people that feel strongly towards one side of an argument actually voice their opinions so with that in mind I feel like the people that are judging their opinions off those previously stated should try and take this into account +/-0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@GhostHunterThat being said threatening in any shape or form to DDOS someone is a serious breach of ethical behavior and does warrant the harshest of punishments. But to be honest this "Ban Appeal" has been going for sometime can we just get a response whether this will get accepted or denied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my honest opinion, what he has done in the pass with the DDOS attacks etc, is pretty out of line. However, (if I'm correct) this was years ago and by the look of his appeal, giving him a second chance should be the thing to do. This debate is probably going to go on for a little longer between if he should or should not be unbanned. But I believe he needs to be given this second chance and have some trust in him that he will never attack the server in any way again. And if he decides to go down that road again, then the perma ban should be applied again and no other chances. As I have played on Colossal for a while, I can't say I've had any close talk with Tucker but I know enough that he should be given another chance for actions that seemed to be caused by anger, and I know for a fact that everyone has that anger in their life at something. That's why I'm giving this a +1 and hope to seem Tucker on the server shortly.

Edited by Lethalethan
Added +1
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×