Sign in to follow this  
Castle

Castle EM app number three thousand, five hundred and sixty-nine

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:108442949

Steam Community Profile Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198177151626

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): Castle

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Castle

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No

How much game time do you have on the server? (Provide proof) I have just over 1558 hours. My gametracker is :https://www.gametracker.com/player/Crank Fastle/139.99.185.81:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Respected

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Yes

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 9

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes, I understand.

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: No, I have only been muted once by feralswan on discord.

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run?  (Type YES if you agree): YES

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: Yes, I have run countless events and played as VIPs in events.

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?: I've been one before and I saw they need more people on their team.

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: Yeah, I think so.

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?: Every day

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord Rules (#get-verified Channel): YES

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on MilitaryRP: I've had experience in the field a lot. I quite like running and planning events. I also like building dupes.

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?: I have thought of new gamemodes in the past and new alternative ways to run old gamemodes. I also like to experiment with interesting ideas players give me in voice channels.

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?: First you would announce db and do reps and db. Next you would change map and once loaded in do reps again to match. After that is done you make a setup timer and, you do the map dupe or you build the cover and spawns by hand. Get any other things related to the gamemode/mission ready and announce prepare to move out. then nocollide barricades so players can run through them and start timer for 15 min event. If any problems arise or any players get upset over something you can fix, fix it. Once timer runs out announce the winner and do the second part much like the first.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react? If it is something that can be helped, fix it. Otherwise just ignore them and if they are angry DO NOT ENGAGE in ooc.

Scenario 2: During your Event, you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react? Ask whoever else is in the event channel to take over running it and if noone else is there put out a message in staff discord.

Event Crafting

You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements!

RP: US plans to seize a weapons shipment in a river outpost. Taliban have found out this information and plan to try take this shipment for themselves.
Map: Riveroutpost
Gamemode: 3point 

Reps: US, AUS v Tali, PLA
US DB: Alright lads, we're here today in this outpost to make sure those weapons don't fall into the wrong hands! We may encounter hostile resistance, but we can not afford to lose! Get ready to move out!
TALI DB: Hello habibis, We have overheard US radio transmissions discussing weapon shipments in this outpost. We will seize them to support our cause and bring glory to Allah! Prepare your weapons for battle!
!timer create 8 Setup
Place dupe or build manually to resemble a shipping yard. Each point needs to be an open end shipping container with lots of ammunition/weapon crates inside.
Once the setup timer is done, make sure you have finished building and giving briefings.
@@@ Prepare to move out!
Wait a few seconds.
@@@Move out!
!timer create 15 Event
Halfway through, check to make sure everything is fairly balanced for both sides. If anything needs to be fixed, try to be discrete about it or have rp around it.

Timer ends

@@@ US/TALIBAN have seized all of the weapon shipments!
@@@ Prepare for next deployment
-Map change-

RP: Taliban have planted a bomb in an airport. US have responded to the scene.

Map: terminal

Gamemode: KOTH
Reps: US, AUS v Tali, PLA

US DB: Soldiers, today we have to stop the taliban from blowing this airport skyhigh. We don't know how many men the taliban have or how trained they are so be alert and take care!
Tali DB: OK men, we have captured this airport and we have US by the balls. Blowing up this airport means that the US infidels will have nowhere to land their planes and offload their supplies! We expect them to try and stop us so be prepared!
!timer create 8 Setup

Place dupe or build manually but make sure it still resembles an airport. The point will be in the maintenance room in the middle or just below it. On the point build something that resembles a large IED or dirty bomb.

Once the setup timer is done, make sure you have finished building and giving briefings.
@@@ Prepare to move out!
Wait a few seconds.
@@@Move out!

!timer create 15 Event
Halfway through, check to make sure everything is fairly balanced for both sides. If anything needs to be fixed, try to be discrete about it or have rp around it.

Timer ends

@@@US has defused the bomb and repelled all taliban hostiles!/Taliban has successfully blown up the airport!
Give levels
@@@ Levels given. Prepare to return to base.
Change map back to home map

•  

ACCEPTED

• King 1