Sign in to follow this  
HyPear Mei

Mei Ban Appeal :)

Posted (edited)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:237692984
	In-game alias/rank: ISIS NTS Mei.

Who banned you?: Ah Asatru on behalf of views I believe something like that.

Ban Reason: Don't know the reason that's on the ban haven't looked at it since I got banned.

Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): PERM

What happened?: 45+ warns of many things like MRDM, RDM, Staff disrespect and other things I don't know the names of.

Why should we unban you?: Despite my behaviours I was an active member of the community known throughout for good and bad reasons many of them that I should
        stay banned for. I was toxic towards people many times and I understand that it isn't fair on other players to be called retards and other various names and
        I have seen my behaviours were wrong and have thought it out hoping that if I am to be unbanned I will show more mature behaviour while playing the server 
        making sure I am not to step out of line thinking I can do what I want whenever I want and will abide to any rules put in place if I am to be unbanned.

Evidence in your favour (Optional): NA
Edited by HyPear Mei
forgot steam id
  • King 1

You have come on the server twice now on 2 different alt accounts, and blatantly broken the rules on them. You didn't even attempt to play the server properly while on your alt accounts and that just shows you haven't matured during your current ban. I believe the community isn't ready for you to be back, you need to give it more time before people will consider you to come back to CG.

• Funny 1
  • Clown 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Jazmin said:

You have come on the server twice now on 2 different alt accounts, and blatantly broken the rules on them. You didn't even attempt to play the server properly while on your alt accounts and that just shows you haven't matured during your current ban. I believe the community isn't ready for you to be back, you need to give it more time before people will consider you to come back to CG.

Did I come on alts yes did I break rules not really just ban evasion rule, all I did was kill tali and since when was that a big deal tali kill each other all the time.
I'm not going to argue with your -1 but really I came on alts to play the server and yes I broke ban evasion and killed allies but still don't see why other people don't get banned when they kill each other tell me that. I'm not in the discord or anything else do if things have been so changed i would not know of them.  

Edited by HyPear Mei

Posted (edited)

Hear me out 

While yes he’s been on Alts during that time, he followed the rules more than other players. Give him a chance and make a rule list for him to follow (like having OOC off for x amount of time) and watch hypear carefully 

Edited by Snake
  • Agree 2

+1 very nice, cool guy and he's a changed man he will never break a rule on colossal gaming military roleplay again

• Agree 1
  • King 1

+1 he followed the rules more than most players on his alt account and showed intent to play on the server properly. althought he was ban evading its his only way of interacting with the community and showing that he has changed.

• Agree 1
  • King 1

bro mei why u trying this shit you know they wont unban you my guy.

come rest it is our time

• King 1

2 hours ago, ''Bakka'' said:

bro mei why u trying this shit you know they wont unban you my guy.

come rest it is our time

lmao bakka 😇

DENIED
Feel free to make another appeal in a month.
During this time if you're caught on another alt your next appeal will be denied.

• Clown 1