Posted (edited)

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120109369 [76561198200484467]

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/vmite

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): INT Vmite

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Vmite

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No

How much game time do you have on the server? (Provide proof) 74123 (1,235 Hr)image.png.d9304cecac8f2112b9790cfc55913c1f.png

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Respected / Legendary 

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Yes I was Mod

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 9-10

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: No

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run?  (Type YES if you agree): Yes

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: I have helped in events while being a mod and assisted in many minis

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?: I have been moderator and would like to see the other side of staff

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: Yes I have done briefings before and done them before

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?: I use it regularly for VC's

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord Rules (#get-verified Channel): Yes

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on MilitaryRP:

I would like to become a Event Master as I would like the opportunity to be able to experience and create events that I personally would like to play and create. Also I believe it will help improve that players experience. 

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?:

I would create new and interesting that aren't seen often as I feel that the same old events are get boring as the player base requires more engaging and thrilling events. Using both the combination of new event dupes and maps that don't get used often to spice things up.

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?:

Debriefs, Rep Changes / Balancing, Support, Interesting objectives and dupes

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react? As a event master I would take it with a grain of salt most CG players get restless when it comes to events they dislike and like normal humans like to express their opinion. I would take their feedback if its at the most constructive or would just ignore them if necessary.

Scenario 2: During your Event, you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react? As its my event I would preferably try to stay if possible if not I would go to the Em discord / Staff Discord and ask if any event masters / event staff are able to take over the event for me. If not it would be an unfortunate occasion where we would have to map change back to the main map.

Event Crafting

You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements!

Before Event

US
"The Taliban have discovered a large sum of industrial materials that will give a key advantage in the up coming fight, we must secure these resources in three different locations throughout the facility known as industrial compound." - Script
- Don't tell them about second part until part 1 is over  

Tali 
"We have located a mass of industrial resources that will help us achieve victory against the Americans and their allies, for Allah we shall conqueror the industrial compound and secure the three objectives"
- Don't tell them about second part until part 1 is over  

Maps and Sequencing

First Map - 3pt - CG Industry Compound
Simple debrief of event details maybe including the objective names (Both Sides)

Second Map - Rush - Downtown New
Winner of the map will be attacking
Loser of the map will be defending

Losing side debrief -
The (Winning faction) has managed to get the best of us. We have had to fall back into deeper lines, try and defend until reinforcements have arrived  

Winning side debrief -
We have successfully captured the industrial supplies and are now pushing the (Losing faction) back until they retreat.

- If the attacking side needs support use the "industrial supplies" as a weapon shipment support most likely s12s or a jug

If you have any questions send me a message on discord, as I will get told off for responding in the forum comments. (don't think of me as the people I talk to #individuality)

image.png

Edited by Vmite

Neutral

Vmite is a chill guy and I've never ran into any problems with him while being staff. I think you would be a great fit for the EM team as they need it at the moment. 

One thing I would improve on this app is more detailed event crafting, most people make a google doc because a lot shiz gets put in to it, for example: Alpha's EM crafting, super detailed and includes CSAYS, event layouts and every step in order to make a successful event.

Refer to this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/198bNxPaTyyz-BoONb79r0sNi5SBTqGP24lGAhQ3JayA/edit

• Agree 1

+1 well layed out app you just forgot to put the commands in ur event crafting 

-1 is NOT the real rank in game he says, he is SOD

+1, vmite  is a chill person to work with and has knowledge on being em from his other staff runs (sure it was mod, but still) so he knows the basics, but with him gettin em he can bet higher up more 

Event creation is good, it doesnt need to be super in depth, the point of the event crafting is across and it seems like something that would be able to run easily without complication +1

• King 1

+1 more EM's please canoon, no rigging votes

• King 1

9 hours ago, Snake said:

-1 is NOT the real rank in game he says, he is SOD

+1, vmite  is a chill person to work with and has knowledge on being em from his other staff runs (sure it was mod, but still) so he knows the basics, but with him gettin em he can bet higher up more 

image.thumb.png.24b01e763429be54188f1fca0ae82438.png

• King 1

Accepted,
Welcome back to the team.

49 minutes ago, Asatru said:

Accepted,
Welcome back to the team.

I humbly reject your acception. Denied