Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:553660553

Steam Community Profile Page Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199067586834 

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): CPL 9 Iota

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Alpha

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: 

No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:

No

How much game time do you have on the server? (Provide proof)

1761 Hours

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Delta1630/139.99.185.81:27015 (https://www.gametracker.com/player/Alpha/139.99.185.81:27015/) https://www.gametracker.com/player/9%20Iota/139.99.185.81:27015/ Yes I know. I change my name too much

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? :

Respected

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?:

Yes 

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?:

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?:

Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?:

Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times:

Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you:

no

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run?  (Type YES if you agree):

Yes

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?:

I have played multiple characters in events and personally help EM's in the short time I was Staff

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?:

I want to help the community by creating events that can be enjoyed

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?:

Yes

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?:

Quite Often

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord Rules (#get-verified Channel):

Yes

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on MilitaryRP:

I would like to become an event Master on the Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP server because there are not a lot of Event Masters and Events are very important and it is better to have more people to create events. This is because if there are more people it would mean that there would be more people to agree with the decisions which would increase the likelihood of people enjoying the Events and decrease the amount of stress in one person to make the Event good. I would like to become an Event Master because I want to help make the Events that I love to play. And with more people having a say in the Events it would increase the amount of people enjoying Events. 

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?:

I can bring new, interesting and creative event ideas to the table by listening to people from both sides being players and staff on what they think of as the best type of events and then talking with the rest of the Events Staff about what I have come up with. This could be events like Extraction (Extraction being where both teams have a certain amount of lives and they have to hold an Objective at the end of the event but if they run out of lives they lose.) I personally think that would make for a great event.

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?:

An EM would Do a Debrief and explain what is happening and during that time the rest of the EM’s would be setting up the map. This takes between 5-10 minutes usually. After that everyone will move out and for the next about 15 minutes the first part of the event will be played. After that finishes, the map will change to the next part. The second part of the event is practically the same as the first, just it has a different plot and map.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As an Event Master, how do you react?

I would get them to send it to Admin chat by using @ so that we can learn from our mistakes and improve upon it during the event or in the next part. Complaining won’t get anywhere. They need to tell admins what they don’t like so that it can be fixed and the event can be enjoyed better by everyone and everyone would be able to get the most from the event.

Scenario 2: During your Event, you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react?

I would tell other staff about it and then briefly explain to them what I wanted to do with the event and ask them to help me and continue the event until I got back if I could get back in time. I would explain to them why I need to go AFK and that I would most likely not be back in time to finish that part of the event but I could possibly return in time.

Event Crafting

You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/198bNxPaTyyz-BoONb79r0sNi5SBTqGP24lGAhQ3JayA/edit?usp=sharing 

• King 1

+1 Respected community member, fit for a EM rank, very much needed

• King 1

+1 Worth a shot 

• King 1

+1

You're pretty cool to be around and you have done a staff job well before, plus we do need more EM's.

good luck

Accepted,
I will contact you sometime tomorrow to organize training.