Sign in to follow this  
rileysillis123

Riley Em applicationV4

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:455436919

Steam Community Profile Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198871139566

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): 2LT Riley 

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): RileyIsPurgatory

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: none

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: none

How much game time do you have on the server? (Provide proof) 2.533.2 hours https://cache.gametracker.com/player/rileysillis123/139.99.185.81:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Ultimate

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: yes and a little bit still gotta learn

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 9

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: 6hour ban disobeying staff orders to do pvp in killhouse. 

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run?  (Type YES if you agree): yes

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: yes  as hostage and Jugg Donald Trump Scientist.

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?: Loads of hard dedication on trying to prepare myself for this position as EM I watched over the years  and other staff like Samwise Asatrual Pancreas Adam, Price, and some others I look up too is what inspired me.

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: yes

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?: every now and than.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord Rules (#get-verified Channel): I agree

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on MilitaryRP: I wanted to be a EM cause I got a lot of comments from people who say I should be a staff and I wanted to be able to be a staff so that I can offer more help around setting up events helping players and my Idles of rolemodles are Pancrease Yapoppey  Padron and Kruuze I strive to be like them and I  strive to be a better person and also it will give me something to do when I have nothing else to do. 

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?: If I'm being Honest Good or bad ideas that I bring to the table or interesting ones id like to be able to test them or try new things I want to be a unique EM.

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?:  rep change report to briefing  do briefing  prepare for map change  change map  setup for event do the debrief and start the event.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react? read there complaints if players just say bad event  ignore them if they were to get out of hand id ask a mod or staff to do something about it while I set it up and run it.

Scenario 2: During your Event you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react? see if another staff could take over and if they couldn't takeover id have to cut it shorter or ask another staff to get online and if they couldn't id end it early and explain why.
Steam Community :: rileysillis123
No information given.

desertfury
[19:08]
allah
[19:13]
gm_islandrain
3CP

Set to US Army Major
US Debrief:
Listen up men HQ has gathered some intel that the Taliban are setting up base 250miles off the coast of the brazil. It looks like they are preparing for an attack, we are being deployed to this offshore Taliban Heavily armed base. I want you to stop them from setting up shop  if we don't pull this off its gonna be a hell of a fight Good luck men prepare to move out.

Set to Taliban Army shadow  Governor 
Taliban Debrief:
Silence my fellow brothers  we have spotted the US cockroaches  heading towards our position. I want you to defend and stop them from being able to attack us and make sure they do not destroy any of our supplies. Alright my brothers, PREPARE TO MOVE OUT!!! ALLAH AKBAR!!!

During briefing props will be set up
@@@Prepare to move out 
!timer create 15 Event Timer/@@@Move out
@@@Taliban won/US won
@@@Next map

Part 2
DesertFury
TDM

Set to US Army Major
US Debrief Hello Fellow US the Taliban are planning to steal our Cargo plane   we must stop them at all costs   We will have Heli Support on our mission remember to stay strong and show no mercy we got this brothers in arms we fight till we die!  GOD BLESS AMERICA OORAAAHH!

Set to Taliban Army Shadow Governor
Taliban Debrief hello my fellow brothers the US armed forces have decided to try steal our food in a  landed cargo plane  with  supplies  in desert-fury so now if we do not take it back we will be hungry for a long time so don't let them leave in that plane take back the food for out people!! prepare to move out and bless Allah!
@@@Prepare to move out
!Timer create 15 Event Timer/@@@Move out !!
@@@US or Tali win!
@@@Levels Given|Prepare for map change!

Edited 13/03/ 2022 by rileysillis123
had to fix up a few things I hope that checks out 😄

•  

+1 More EM's is always good

• Friendly 1

You come across as quite irritating at times and not necessarily pleasant to be around, and you also have a history of staff abuse which got you demoted previously. Would not recommend for a staff position at this time.

• Agree 1

Denied
I'll DM you further info soon.