Sign in to follow this  
jackogaming13

jacks Mod app

steam ID: STEAM_0:1:581047532  

Steam Community Profile Page Link:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122360793/  

Current In-Game Alias (Rank & Name): MSGT jack  

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g.). Jack   

Are you staff on any other servers within this community? No not currently.  

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: yes, ii have I have been a trail mod and Mod and an Admin on all of this server has sadly gone under devilment, so I do not have an y reference.  

How much game time on Colossal Gaming Military do you have? (Provide game tracker link/s):  https://www.gametracker.com/player/Jack/139.99.185.81:27015/  

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, etc.)? User  

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’? Use Brig, Freeze, jail, Noclip, ban, kick. Banid, kickid, unjail, Cloak, Uncloak  

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members? 5  

Are you currently in the Colossal Gaming Steam group? Yes  

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability? yes  

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players? Yes  

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players? Yes  

Do you understand that colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times:  

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: Yes, I have had a two week ban for mass RDM on one player. I accepted my punishment and have learnt from my mistakes.  

Communication Servers Agreement  

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server? I do not use it too much only when announcements come out  

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES, you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & Rules (#get-verified Channel): yes, I do a agree.  

Questions  

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay? (Minimum 100 words):  

I should be accepted into staff because I have had previous experience on another server, I know the rules and enforce them to the best of my abilities to make roleplay more enjoy I have been staffing on many Stars Wars RP severs that use the same commands every time there is a new player online, I will try my best to become friends with any new players , I love being around the vast community and the different people and types of people in the and I want to keep that the same and show that view to other people on the server. Overall, I want to have fun and have fun with other people and make their time enjoyable as well. able for other members.  

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this:  

I play basketball Witch requires a lot of team work and commutation I also have done cub scouts for 10 years of my life I was a leader in the cub scouts witch to be 6 out of my 10 years I had to lead a team in a forest that we go lost and and much more I use this teamwork and commutation For IRL into CG when we are in Raids or wartimes I try to lead and tell people where the Tali are and where we should breach.  

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively:  

Jamie has really helped me not just as a sec op but as a person I look up to Jamie.  

In the background I have always looked up to price and seen what he does and watched him I try my best to be like price.  

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself:  

I am a nice and kind and respectful guy, easy going person and easy to talk to. I work hard at school and in CG I play basketball and used to play soccer.  

Scenarios  

Scenario 1: A player with an attack Heli has intentionally fired in front of the enemy base gates to kill someone with a bounty, but also killing players inside the base. A ticket is made by one of these bystanders and the attacker denies all the accusations saying it was an accident saying that there was no proof  

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react (minimum 80 words)?  

As a Mod I would clam the ticket go to the sit room and pull [! bring NAME] the player and ask him his side of the story I would take some notes of his story and I would tell him “I will have a chat with the culprit” I will return the player [! return NAME] and bring the culprit [! bring NAME] ask him his side of the story and take notes explain the situation of which the player was reported for after that I would then check logs to make sure none of the parties were lying about the situation. If the culprit were found guiltily of killing multiple players inside a base, I would punish him accordingly if the culprit were found of not killing the people inside the base, I would let him go without a waring. Then I would return him after his Punishment [! Return NAME]  

Scenario 2: A Chief/Officer has been caught spawning in props to prop climb a wall despite previous warnings from staff for doing similar things. You tell him to stop but a few hours later another staff member catches him doing it.  

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react (minimum 80 words)?  

As a moderator I would call the other staff member into a discord call and inform Him that I have already warned that player early today for prop climbing I would then Give the other staff member my notes and ask for his notes so both staff members can agree on a fair punishment of the player. I would then ask the staff member if he would like me to assist in the sit. If not, I would Hand over all my Info that I have gathered from the sit and let the staff member finish his sit 

Scenario 3: A Player is running around on the server and RDMing constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff have logged off and you are the only one left. You have encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.  

Question 3: As a Moderator, how do you react (minimum 100 words)?  

As a Mod I would  Jailtp [!jailtp Name] into the sit room I would ask him why he has been Mass RDMing and take note I would check Logs [! blogs] to see how many players he has killed screenshot for evidence and then I would check his logs to see if he has and bans before. then tell him how many players his actions have affected ask him what he has to say about this and then I would review all my notes to Find an appropriate Ban length then ban him from the server for his time then make a Warn saying what he has done so other admins can see if he has any bans before 

Scenario 4: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you have observed that they are slipping up a lot.  

Question 4: As a Moderator, how do you react (minimum 100 words)?  

I would jailtp [!jailTP NAME] ask him why he has been mass RDMing and check logs to see how many people he has killed I would take a screen shot of the logs for evidence and tell him the about of players he has killed ask him why he did it and does he know the impact Mass RDMing can have on other players You have wrecked people fun and Could of made them have bad day I would then check the previous warns to see if they have any for RDM or Mass RDM or and bans/warns then I would take note and the review my note to make a fair punishment and ban them for  1 week. 

Edited by jackogaming13

-1 Spend some more time on the server and get more involved with the player base first, most people don't know who you are. Part of being staff is being a respected member of the community first, not being known just because you are staff.

• Agree 2
  • King 1

-1 sorry mate you arent ready

• King 1

I don't see you often on the server, and to be honest I only know you because you weapon search the shit out of Taliban. You are quite new to CG and most players really don'y know you yet. If you want to have a better chance I would wait at least a few more months before reapplying. Be active and start get to know the community. AND, wait till you get officer imo. You have a way higher chance of getting mod if you've been officer before, since you've been trusted with Q-menu staff would consider you on the team if they know you don't abuse it. 

• King 1

murdered me just because he weapon searched, didn’t ask why I had weapons, which means he lacks the RP knowledge. Work on that first buddy and get a positive name for yourself before applying 

-1 need way more time my g atm this moment you aint ready trust me my g

• King 1

DENIED
0 Activity during the week and your activity has been pretty low before this week.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.