Sign in to follow this  
Snake

Snake application to join the police force (CG Staff team)

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90861818

Steam Community Profile Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141989365

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): Prophet snake, for allah allmighty

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Snake

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: no, but Bobby did let me be discord admin for a year 

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)? :

Colossal gaming MilRP: senior admin

Reference: Badger#9999

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (Provide proof):

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Nissan Skyline r34 2002/139.99.185.81:27015/

https://www.gametracker.com/player/mitsubishi lancer evo 1998/139.99.185.81:27015/

https://www.gametracker.com/player/[CG] Snake/139.99.185.81:27015/

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Snake/139.99.185.81:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? Ultimate

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: familiar around ULX more than women these days 

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 7.59

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes 

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: Yes

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: yes 

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes, it costed me at least $4

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes I am 

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: I’ve had one, for a mass rdm that I took on the chin. It was during a start of event and we all got stuck in side each other.. I understand if this is a reason to not accept me as it is off putting, but I have improved my ways and have tried to make it as clear as possible that I’m not gonna do anything stupid like that anymore. Tropica banned me xoxo. I also have had 5 minute bans, had one for reconnecting a bunch of times and vote kicking silenced!

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?: I use it daily, to talk to the regiment and other people within the community and to have a meme here and there with people. I’m numba 1 discorder 

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & Rules (#get-verified Channel): I agree to never abuse my power in discord.

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay?: I’ve been with the community for a while now, and people have gotten to know me. I’ve tried to make my name a good one on the server and have helped staff by giving supporting evidence in tickets. If accepted I’ll make sure to take tickets seriously and make sure to enforce the rules to the best of my ability.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this:  If handed a ticket, I’ll take it into the sit room and make sure to get everyone’s story, and ask for any evidence to be provided via discord dms or anything in game. If it’s someone's first offence I’d be careful with them and explain the rules clearly to them and if they proceed to ignore it, I’ll give them a warning. 

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: I’ve tried to help out some regiments I’ve been by giving suggestions and offering some outside advice to officers. Some of these have been taken into effect with regiments I’ve been apart of. 

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: I’ve gotten to know people on the server and offered them help for problems, and I’m willing to do so with the staff team. My personality is one of taking stuff seriously, and making sure to keep people in line and showing leadership. I will have a joke here and there, but when it comes to the tickets and everything I will be serious about it.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A player with an attack heli has intentionally fired in front of the enemy base gates to kill someone with a bounty, but also killing players inside the base. A ticket is made by one of these bystanders and the attacker denies all the accusations saying it was an accident saying that there was no proof

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react? First thing would be to bring them into a sit, and get both sides of the story and asking for evidence. If evidence is provided from the bystander in the base, a verbal would be taken into effect for the attacker and just tell him to be careful next time to not shoot so close to the base. If he continues to shoot close to the base and more tickets are made to him, I’d class it as a solo raid/RDM warn.

Scenario 2: A Chief/Officer has been caught spawning in props to prop climb a wall despite previous warnings from staff for doing similar things. You tell him to stop but a few hours  later another staff member catches him doing it.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react? If the chief has had previous warns about it. He should take it into concern. I’d personally give him a warm for it, and tell his high command/minister to take further action on him. Being chief and officer is serious and the Q menu is a serious thing, not a toy to use on the server. Id also make sure to keep an extra eye on the chief/officer and tell more staff to keep an eye on him. 

Scenario 3: A Player is running around on the server and RDMing constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 3: As a Moderator, how do you react (minimum 100 words)?

Bring the player to a zone out of the playable area of said map we are currently basing on, and check their history. Tell them that they are receiving a Holiday of a week and to take that time to brush up on any rules they need to focus on, and to work on their behaviour issues. If its someone that has had prior bans and warnings for this type of behavioural issue on Colossal gaming Military Roleplay WW3 Update (DROP THE NUKE COMING SOON), tell them that they are on their final punishment for this before they are handed a holiday of indefinitcy. This is something that isnt prohibited on the server that we are playing and reading this app for, and trust me i should know (i have 2 RDM warns).

Scenario 4: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 4: As a Moderator, how do you react (minimum 100 words)?

Pull this player to the office of the admin room via a dupe I have built for cases like this, and talk to them. They might be feeling fatigued from the server and finding it annoying with the lack of support from their higher ups, so which caused this. If it is their first case of an massRDM, a 3 day ban is okay for it as they’re a really active player and most likely have the ULX rank of respected via a staff vote or being ex staff. This gives them time to take a relief from the server and helps them clear their head for a wee bit.

o7 thank you for my Ted talk

unknown.png

+1 Chad

• King 1

+1 Snake is epic

• King 1

Denied

You only just lost respected for abusing your ulx perms.  Unfortunately this means that it would be inappropriate to consider giving you a staff position at this time.

You can reapply 14/03/2022.  Please use this time to demonstrate you can behave in a manner expected of staff.  I also recommend your next application be written in a more serious manner.

• Agree 1
  • Clown 1
  • King 1