Sign in to follow this  
Snake

Hola mi amigo, discord app tres

General chat 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90861818

Steam Community Profile Page Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/WWEHALLOFMEMER/

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.General Crudes)

Taliban NTS Al-kabaab medic Snake

Discord ID (E.g. name#2003: Snake.#0001

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: noOO I am not

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: no

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Uhhh? Respected or ultimate I forgor, ex-senior admin 

Are you familiar with Discord permissions and settings?: yes

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 8

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: yes I am good sir 

Do you follow and enforce the rules to the best of your ability?: yes 100%

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: yes I accept, and i will not take on any kittens 

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with people?: I have a microphone, that costed me at least $4

Do you agree not to annoy any event staff while they are hosting events?: yes 

Rank Agreement

How often do you use the Discord server?: I’m ranked 1 in the server, so pretty often ngl, been it for a year now even with the month holiday that was staff funded 

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord rank that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this server role instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord rules: yes I understand not to abuse my powers nor to sit in a discord channel 24/7 streaming my bad drifting to anyone

Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become a Discord Administrator?: I’ve noticed as of making this app, that some of the current discord admins do not heavily enforce rules and help out. It also means that it is an added job for me to do as i've injected myself back within the community after a long hiatus. I believe i am fit for this role as i was a discord admin prior to this app, but got striped from it due to lack of maturity towards a community member in which i have patched things up with.

In One Paragraph, please describe how you would make an impact on the Discord server as an Administrator?: I’ll enforce rules and keep memes out in of #generalchat. I’ll help out players that are in help desk as much as I can and make sure they’re satisfied with their help.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A User has been mic-spamming distorted/loud music in all of the public channels. They have since disconnected and you were only notified 20 minutes after the incident occurred.

Question 1: As a Discord Administrator, how do you react?: ask any users who have been in calls with this user and ask them for the name. I’ll contact the user and ask him not to do it again before he gets server muted for a bit/kicked from the server. If said member continues to do so, sus him a warn and give him the correct punishments

Scenario 2: A User has been waiting in the HELPDESK channel for over an hour and a half. You join the help-desk channel to assist them and you discover they are quite agitated by your slow response.

Question 2: As a Discord Administrator, how do you react?: I’d apologise for taking so long to get to him, explain why it took so long and ask him to tell me what the problem is. As a discord admin,it should be taken seriously anyone’s request in helpdesk, and to help them with gmod problems/discord problems. I'd make sure to go through his problem and answer any questions he also has to ask me.

Thank u for reading dis, I promise to be good boy for now on and never post  inappropriate content ever again (knowing it wasn’t)

F171AEC1-A0B0-46DC-A524-505D53E240D5.jpeg

• King 2

@Bobbyyou alg mate?

+1 cool guy

• King 1

too much green im color blind btw

• Agree 1
  • Sad 1
  • King 1

would you rather
1.) Unlimited bacon, but no games
2.) Games, Unlimited games, but no games