Hawken

Hawken's (2nd) Ban Appeal

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:99246644

In-game alias/rank: MSGT Hawken ( think, was either MSGT or SSGT)

Ban Reason: 35x Kills with Gas Grenade during GOA Tryouts

Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): Permanent

Why should we unban you?: I've been playing Insurgency with several Community members, and i was encouraged to Appeal again, as apparently there's been a relaxation around Permabans's, so here i am.  i (And Others) feel like my Ban Was too harsh for a Solo Raid. i'd like it if my sentence was reduced to that of a solo raid, and i've got many things that could be useful to the community, or it's members (Custom WAC Skins, Maps). i feel like i could contribute to RP, as that was something i enjoyed doing while i was on the server

Evidence in your favor (Optional): 

I questioned several admins around how they would treat my ban, and the majority of the answers i got was that they would've treated the whole thing as a Solo Raid, with 2x RDM (2 MP's i Killed with the Gas). 

for the Technicality - 

It was a Briefing/Tryouts. when i raided, i was unaware of rules against killing personnel in either. I checked in the Tab rules section and the Gate, and there was nothing against raiding during a Briefing, or Killing people in tryouts.  I was told that there was rules against this inside of the training room, but i was unaware as i've been killed by US and been told "no" by admins when attempting to access the training room so i could review the rules. 

Edited by Hawken

+1 I believe hawken should get unbanned as he deserves a second chance, I don't believe you should get a perm for soloraiding

To be honest, yes Feral doesn't like perma bans and feels that 1 month is enough for most situations, but at the same time you were told SEVERAL times not to enter US base for the tryouts or to raid and continued to do it. Especially seeing as it even says at your base's gate not to raid during debrief/briefings and not to raid without a commander. But, as I said, you will most likely be unbanned and it has been a few months for you to ponder your actions.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Neutral

Sounds like a meme, doesn't sound like you meant to mass RDM but then again, you shouldn't have even chucked that gas grenade into the base in the first place.  A perma sounds a bit harsh as well.

Bruh 35+ kills is kinda impressive if im honest. I belive he has been banned long enough as he seems like a cool enough guy +1

• Agree 1

As his brother I’m going to remain neutral, he is active and  could offer services to the community and I do temper conflicting messages that day and I did agree with his cause and believe that he won’t do it again. He had been a pretty good member of the community before that. Either way I look forward to the outcome of this appeal 

edit at threat of violence I am changing this to a plus +1 as I don’t want no slap

Edited by Wiskey
  • Dumb 1

The rules about perm bans have been severely changed, so I'm going to say +1 as it seems like its been long enough and he's all good to come back and play on the server.

4 hours ago, Wiskey said:

As his brother I’m going to remain neutral, he is active and  could offer services to the community and I do temper conflicting messages that day and I did agree with his cause and believe that he won’t do it again. He had been a pretty good member of the community before that. Either way I look forward to the outcome of this appeal 

edit at threat of violence I am changing this to a plus +1 as I don’t want no slap

Wiskey I only 

- Stole Your Water Bottle Twice

- Unplugged Your Charger

- Untied your Shoelace after you put your disgusting feet on my bag. 

In a 3 Hour period, that’s like 1 thing every 45 Minutes. I never threatened you either, I just said that I’d reveal what you did to me to make my asshole hurt if you didn’t +1.

Neutral, in all honestly Hawken, you knew what you were doing was against the rules but you continued to do it anyways to try and be a dickhead /meme about I dont think you should have been permed but at the same time you knew you shouldn't of done it but you still did.

• Agree 1

NEUTRAL
Although he did break a cardinal rule regarding raiding the other faction during debrief I believe that he has learned his lesson and should be allowed to come back to the server as it has been a couple of months.