syn

Syn Unban appeal 2022

Posted (edited)

Ban Appeal Template:

SteamID: STEAM_0:0142448881

In-game alias/rank: syn (dpl I think)

Who banned you?:Pingas, Canoon

Ban Reason: Hacking

Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): Permanent. 

I'm not going to make a huge appeal, I just want everyone to know that a lot of maturing has happened since I was last banned 3 years ago, I'm not justifying my previous choices one bit. I've been active in the discord for the past couple months and made a lot of new friends in the community and would like another shot at the server again. I was banned when I was 14-15 years old, I'm now 18 turning 19 soon. All I'm asking for is redemption for what I did in 2018, and even if that comes with restrictions to me (extra precautions) etc. And I understand not many people do get unbanned for cheating, but I feel as if I should be able to reintegrate into the community again especially with how long its been since the Perm Ban.

About the cheats - It was a one time offence, because I rage injected over being spawn camped being the dumb 14 year old I was I didn't think I'd get caught. And I should've admitted it when I was brought to the sit, I needed to put my pride to the side and just own up to what I did. But as soon as I saw that ban message I realised I seriously made a mistake and needed to keep trying to get back into the community, even if it took years. Gaming has been stale for me without the server in my life, most of my online friends are from CG and I've made a lot of good memories on the server.

Why Should I be Unbanned?

I should be unbanned because I know who I am now and want to prove that I've changed as a person, a lot of growing up has been done and I'm eager to prove it. And I also want to apologise, I deeply regret cheating and I wish I never did so I could still be apart of the community. Even though it was a one time offence I'm not justifying it as it was uncalled for, and shouldn't let emotions get the best of me enough for me to hack on a server that I've spent over 800 hours on. I'm sorry to the community for cheating, especially being apart of a PVP regiment at the time which was well known for PVP and higher skilled players. I'm genuinely sorry.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Happy new years - Syn 

Edited by syn
Needed to add a bit more. Felt unfinished.
  • Clown 1
  • King 1

+1 if we can haru for hacking then i think its time for someone who got ban 3 years ago to unban #justice

• Agree 1

+1 kool kat, would like him back on the server

he used to bully kids like me back in the day but as we have grown he has become more mature and learned about the good in himself and other people.

+1

He's made just as many appeals as isaiah did for the same ban reason (although afaik syn was a lesser offender). Yeah dude was toxic in the past, but who isn't these days. But as others have pointed out, he's mellowed out and is demonstrating a willingness to reintegrate with the community. Plus it'd be nice to have some older names hanging around more.

also syn might actually stick around for longer than a month unlike isaiah 😉

• Agree 3

+1 lord knows the server needs the pop

Posted (edited)

+1
syn 不应该被禁止. active and respectful member this community... 愚蠢的管理员禁止作弊.

Edited by Jackal
  • Clown 1

+1 my favourite n****

ACCEPTED
Staff management have had a talk about you and we're gonna let you have another chance.

Any ban you get will result in a perm ban again so if you need help with anything feel free to message myself or any other staff.

• King 1