Da'Akali

Raptor's Ban Appeal

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419318173

In-game alias/rank: UN SGM Raptor

Who banned you?: Views

Ban Reason:  Minging | Mass RDM | A lot of Warns |

Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): Permaban

What happened: I have been told by views that if I rdm or anything stupid that would get me in trouble with staff I would be permabanned, during an event I killed Spicy tortilla for fun
and was mucking around with him and somehow had been ticketed by someone and was permabanned by Views.

Why should we Unban you?: I think that after some time away from everyone and me trying to focus on me and not the server I think I should be given another chance. as well as I feel like 

I am able to say that I have matured up since last time I was on the server, wanting to be able to play with everyone again and hopefully I wont be a huge toxic dickhead to everyone.

P.S.  Want to notify me add me on discord : Wraith#9693

• Disagree 1
  • Clown 6

You were given multiple chances and had been given so much warning yet you continued to rdm and minge. Killing people ‘for fun’ isn’t a valid excuse to rdm someone.

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Da'Akali said:

Why should we Unban you?: I think that after some time away from everyone and me trying to focus on me and not the server I think I should be given another chance.

I agree with this, the thing is you havent been gone for that long and realistically it is hard to believe you have changed all that long in the span of under a month or however long it has been, you were constistently creating issues on the server and payed the price for it, its a perm ban, not a 1 month ban, I think you should stay banned a bit longer for all the issues you caused, and actually prove that you have matured in anyway besides saying "I have matured up".

Like if you have messed up enough and consistently enough to be placed on a final warning for something you need to completely change up how you act, and that means proving it though mediums such as discord before you can come back on the server, anyone can say "I have matured", only if you really have can you prove it.

Edited by Rhys
  • Agree 3
  • King 1

Sorry but many warnings were given to you by staff that you are able to see by checking your active warn list and to be honest I don't really feel like you would have changed so I'm -1 to this appeal cause I'm willing to give you another chance but I don't know if its worth seeing as you have had a lot of warns before hand and you were told not to. Like rdm between people can be fun but even so if you are told on your finale warning you just shouldn't no matter if it was for "fun". 

But on the other hand have you seen this gif its pretty funny.

seal-running-away.gif

Edited by HyPear Mei
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 1

no hyper i havent but you know what is funny death to me

but what else is funny is that nobody cares to me but themselves cause there selfish

Edited by Da'Akali
  • Clown 2
  • Cap 1

DENIED
I'll be giving some dot points on why this appeal was denied.

1. You were banned for MRDM during a sit, you and Wavey both had the bright idea to kill each other  5+ times during an admin sit.
2.  You history of warnings isn't great, with a total of 45 active warnings and after many talks about how you can get banned due to your warnings you never listened, you continue to break rules to the point where you were banned for the most smallest of things.

3. You haven't matured up as on the 3rd you tried to speak with myself and after I showed you why I didn't want to start a conversation with you, you went out of your way to be disrespectful in my dms only just 4 days ago (sure i wasn't in the right too). 

Feel free to make another appeal in 1 month.

• Agree 3
  • Friendly 1
  • Funny 2
  • King 3