ALLEN

Allen mod applicati

General

Steam ID: allen 

Steam Community Profile Page Link: 

Current In-Game Alias (Rank & Name): un 

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): 

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: NO

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?:, Any Player who check the server out when CG was down. ,  Native,  Also, note I’m probably = to a moderator in through only having  because I’m the one how help’s out testing and setting stuff like props an

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (provide gametracker link/s)

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : -Ultimate

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX
On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 8  out of 10 as to be a 8 

even new player player would have to know how you are.

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: NO but I am in the discord.

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: Yes I’ve been playing the server for (Minutes Played: 57989) so I should know how to follow and enforce rules.

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Yes as I have to tell people from time to time when player’s join

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: I have not had any bans that I know of.

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?: When I’m on the server or checking if there are people in the group chats.

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & Rules (#get-verified Channel): Yes

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay? (minimum 100 words): I have been playing on the server for a long time now  

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this: In the past as much I was not a part of the team I would makes with  and not abuse 

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively:  was given their own power with me being the . Me and my would make our own allies with the  making ally’s 

Scenario 1: A player with an attack heli has intentionally fired in front of the enemy base gates to kill someone with a bounty, but also killing players inside the base. A ticket is made by one of these bystanders and the attacker denies all the accusations saying it was an accident saying that there was no proof

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react (minimum 80 words)? I would be trained how to use logs which in the logs it would show all people that person killed in the Heli which also with him saying it was an accident also put’s him there. It then splits off to if they are a new player or not with people who are not new getting a Warn or if need a ban if I am told by a high up to do so and for a new player it’s to warn and go over the Helicopter rules about rocket and base to make sure they understand and also they have no more excuses to say otherwise.

Scenario 2: A Chief/Officer has been caught spawning in props to prop climb a wall despite previous warnings from staff for doing similar things. You tell him to stop but a few hours later another staff member catches him doing it.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react (minimum 80 words)? As it’s another Moderators sit you are to notify said staff member about you telling him to stop at whatever time and if you want to ask for permission to join that staff member in their sit. You would go over about to telling not to and that because of the amount of warning and not lessoning to staff after 

Scenario 3: A Player is running around on the server and RDMing constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 3: As a Moderator, how do you react (minimum 100 words)? 1st is to /jail (player name) or go to the admin room and /TP (player name) and be ready to copy + paste /jail (player name) to stop them from killing any more people. They have already had previous warnings about RDM and the fact that they are trying to kill anyone they cross which is why they are going to be banned. The hard part is to explain why they are getting band, for how long the ban is going to be and where to apply of forms if they think your banning them unfairly. If they disconnect 

Scenario 4: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 4: As a Moderator, how do you react (minimum 100 words)? Take the ticket that would be made and find out what’s going on and what happened. If there is no ticket then go and investigate what is happing. Then if this person has mass-RDM bring them to a sit and try to talk it out about what’s happened and why they have gone off and mass-RDM. If it is because of rage or from the fact that they 

words)?

Edited by ALLEN
  • King 1

I think you forgot to fill the rest of your application🤔

+1 What barney said the application is not all filled but allen is an extremely cool guy

+1

has big respect

On 11/14/2021 at 7:56 PM, ALLEN said:

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay? (minimum 100 words): I have been playing on the server for a long time now  

someone get this man head admin

1 hour ago, ALLEN said:

DONT care  

FUCK YEAH. UNCOMPLETED APPLICATION LETS GO +100

"The hard part is to explain why they are getting band, for how long the ban is going to be and where to apply of forms if they think your banning them unfairly. If they disconnect" IF THEY DISCONNECT WHAT HAPPENS... THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME

11 hours ago, Gizmo said:

FUCK YEAH. UNCOMPLETED APPLICATION LETS GO +100

"The hard part is to explain why they are getting band, for how long the ban is going to be and where to apply of forms if they think your banning them unfairly. If they disconnect" IF THEY DISCONNECT WHAT HAPPENS... THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME

If you haven't noticed by now its a copy and paste off of Jimmy's mod app but reworded and some words cut out

Edited by Jazmin

44 minutes ago, Jazmin said:

If you haven't noticed by now its a copy and paste off of Jimmy's mod app but reworded and some words cut out

+1 what a legend 

DENIED
Put effort into your own application instead of putting effort into copying and pasting.

Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

• Sad 3
  • King 1