Sign in to follow this  
Johnathan ‘Rebound’

Johns Forum Staff app

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:444213209

Steam Community Profile Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198848692146

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston):Al-Shabaab SOD John

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): John

Are you staff on any other servers within this community (Ingame or discord)?: Currently In-game and on the discord

How much time do you spend actively on the forums?: I look through them for about 10-15 minutes a day. Depends on how much new content there is during the time that I check it.

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? :Administrator | Ultimate

Are you familiar with the usage of the forums?: I am quite familiar with it.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: I would personally say about a 7-8.

Discord Agreement

How often do you use the Discord server?: Quite often as I am currently a discord administrator 

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord server group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this server group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord rules:

Yes

Questions

Why should we choose you over other applicants? (min. 50 words):

I believe that I should be chosen to be a forum admin as I have experience in administration and dealing with players as I am currently a discord and ingame administrator. This experience has helped in situations where stress might overcome some people. Although it may not look like I use the forums much, I check daily for any new topics or updates on other topics. I feel becoming a forum mod will give me a chance to learn more about the way the forums are managed.

Why do you want to obtain the rank of Forum Moderator? (min. 100 words):

I wish to become a forum mod as due to the closure of the cg moments channel on the main discord, the forums will become a bit more active with people posting cg moments here instead. Which then gives more content to moderate. I personally wish to become a forum mod as I wish to do more within and around the community. I like having a look at the forums whilst I’m waiting for work to start. I feel that becoming a forum mod will give me another challenge to overcome. Lastly, like helping people and am always up to try something new. 

In the situation of you not understanding how to deal with a certain situation, what would you do?:

I would first go to one of the other forum mods (such as, Jake, Trough (Canoon or Ian if needed) and ask for their advice. If they do not have an answer I would take the situation to Bobby and see what he has to say. Once I’ve been given an answer by one of those people I would deal with the situation accordingly. 

ToS

Upon receiving this rank you will be granted access to the Moderator Control Panel(MCP) and Administration Control Panel(ACP)(If Required). Please understand that you may not be given access to this group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Forum powers and acknowledge that you understand the forum rules: Yes I do

-1 you're a good guy but you rarely post on the forums and you already need to moderate the server and discord no need for another hassle for you

+1 would be a good forum staff

+1 very trusted person, obviously knows what he's doing through his past experience in moderation

+1 good guy, is very trust worthy and a good role model