Da'Akali

K9 Ban Appeal (aka Raptor)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419318173
In-game alias/rank: Tal EXT K9
Who banned you?: Carlen
Ban Reason: Mass RDM
Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): 2 Weeks
What happened?: so I was doing a try-out for freddo for malakand and Ronan and a bunch of other al Qaeda were inside the bunks yelling and constantly harassing me 
I told them to leave please multiple times and still didn't listen after I finished the try-out I got really angry at human and others due to them not listening to
after I told them to please leave so then human killed me and I retaliated and killed him back then others joined and everyone started to kill me so I kept killing 
them back.
Why should we unban you?: Yes I did mass rdm which is against the server rules and if someone is harassing me I am meant to make a ticket on them and I didn't 
make a ticket and I don't know why but I am sorry for the mass rdm and would like another chance I do not want to be permeant banned cause I know what it feels like.

P.S. want to notify me you can add me through discord by Raptor#7241
  • Disagree 2
  • Clown 1

4 minutes ago, Da'Akali said:

Yes I did mass rdm

haha, you did the thing, wait a bit to appeal or just take the ban. Everyone needs some time away from CG at some point.

Also, chill with the run on sentences man, hard to read

-1 you have a large list of previous offences and have continued to not listen to staff's requests to take a chill pill and not continue to minge. You need to take this 2 week ban for you to change yourself before coming back and then getting yourself in more trouble. I dont know why you made a ban appeal and then said exactly what  you did which just proves that you should stay ban. Ban appeals are for bans that aren't valid not ones that are for people who are "remorseful" after their many many offences.

• Agree 4

10 minutes ago, Da'Akali said:

Yes I did mass rdm which is against the server rules and if someone is harassing me I am meant to make a ticket on them and I didn't

-1 - Bruh, you knew the rules and still did it. Plus you've got so many RDM warns it's not remotely funny. You have no excuse for not knowing the rules. You've had so many chances to fix your act and yet you continue to break rules.

Wait out the ban and really think about whether CG is for you because your behavior is really not reflecting that.

Edited by Uni
  • Agree 3
  • King 1

yo did human get banned if he doesn't get banned this some cg bullshit

• Disagree 1
  • Clown 2

NEUTRAL- Yeah It might be a good idea to just wait the ban out and reflect on what you have done and how you can prevent it from happening again

Edited by Delta1630
  • Agree 2
  • King 1

2 minutes ago, Da'Akali said:

can it be atleast shortend to 1 week

no you should stay banned but yet again not my decision. but you are a repeat offender.

Edited by Russ

-1 stay banned idiot

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
  • King 1

You should've reported it using !ticket and not retaliated to them.
Learn your lesson, stop doing the wrong thing and actually let others have fun in the server.

• Agree 1
  • King 1

stay banned. All you do is be toxic, lie, baby rage and just overall annoy the community. Take this time to reflect on yourself within the server, and maybe learn the rules 4head

• Agree 4

-1 You have been explained the rules so many times and have been let off so many times yet you still break them. We've told you on countless occasions to make a ticket or tell a staff member yet you still don't listen.

You should also wait at least a few days to a week before making an appeal. More than likely this will get denied as you were banned yesterday.

42 minutes ago, Da'Akali said:

then human killed me and I retaliated and killed him back then others joined and everyone started to kill me so I kept killing them back.

I'm sure you know this by now but if he kills you don't retaliate just make a ticket. Getting angry and breaking the rules is just going to make it 10x worse for yourself as shown with the ban.

31 minutes ago, Da'Akali said:

yo did human get banned if he doesn't get banned this some cg bullshit

You need to stop trying to get others banned whenever you get banned. If he RDMd you make a ticket, don't just retaliate. Unlike you human doesn't have ~40 warns and can better himself. You just need to relax and chill. You also need to stop blaming others for your actions.

Use these 2 Weeks to better yourself and to make sure you don't break the rules again.

• Agree 5
  • King 1

1 hour ago, Da'Akali said:

I am meant to make a ticket on them and I didn't make a ticket

this is a repeating issue with your behaviour on server. don't retaliate make a ticket right away and it can get dealt with. You escalated the situation by retaliating the way you did, When you come back to server keep this in mind as you have been told multiple times make tickets instead. a ticket should have been made when you were first being harassed it never should have gotten to the point of RDMing people. If a player is harassing you a staff member will come and help you out if a ticket . I expect when you get back you rethink you behaviour but in my opinion you are not ready to come back. 

-1 when raptor, tagy and I where banned the terms of the ban were that we weren't allowed to rdm or team kill for any reason AT ALL or the person braking the terms of the unban would be re-banned. raptor clearly broke those terms and now has to face his deserved punishment.

1 minute ago, rallycat05 said:

-1 when raptor, tagy and I where banned the terms of the ban were that we weren't allowed to rdm or team kill for any reason AT ALL or the person braking the terms of the unban would be re-banned. raptor clearly broke those terms and now has to face his deserved punishment.

That is True

-1 Raptor knew about the rules when he got banned before he was told to not kill anyone he clearly broke those rules again deserving of a ban again

-1 Through your many warns you have seemingly not learnt that you shouldn't rdm people in any circumstance. It was stated that each time you rdm'd someone you would get an increased punishment date. With this you still don't learn to contact any staff when people are pissing you off or killing you, with such you take it in your own hands and decided to kill them. In any situation you could've put yourself through with this circumstance you should've just contacted staff and dealt with it the normal way. 

Wait out the ban date and think about the actions you have done.

Hi Raptor,

We will talk over discord 🙂

DENIED
After a chat with you I've explained my reason for denying this, reason being you're consistently breaking rules which either gives you a ban or another warn on top of the amount of warnings you currently have.
This situation will be looked into more and either myself or a Senior Admin will explain what will happen from there.

• King 1