rallycat05

TauterPlague's ban appeal

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138854051 

In-game alias/rank: 75th rangers MSGT TauterPlague [ RC ]

Who banned you?:Godofcats 

Ban Reason: MassRDM

Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): 2 weeks

What happened?: Raptor, Tagy and myself had all gotten banned for MRDM although we were PvPing in the first place, personally I had no prior knowledge that we required an have an officer spawn down a PvP dupe for us to be able to PvP without getting into trouble. I didn't think that this was a problem because a couple days earlier I saw 1LT Doggo and 1LT Freddo PvPing without a dupe. About 20-30 minutes after the initial ban we where unbanned with the conditions that we where to behave and to not PvP. Moving on a day goes by and I had been behaving as directed when raptor joins the sever and starts harassing me by picking up my slams, putting them under his feet then shooting them to make it look like I had rdmed him. At first I had done noting about it but after a while I had put a bind in chat repeatedly till raptor left me alone. Another member of the cg mil RP sever had seen the bind and had asked for it so I gave it to him as a joke and had also given it to a couple of other players too. about 5 - 10 minutes later I was pulled into as sit by Jack-Off and was told to unbind it witch I did. I went AFK Shortly after that for about 5hours and I came back to my PC to see that I had been re banned. To add more context about the bind I had already had it for several week prior to the incident and I had no problems with staff 

Why should we unban you?:I believe this ban has made me realize how my behavior was effecting the server and wasting staff time.
I intend to avoid PvPing and interacting with raptor to make sure my behavior is not repeated. I really enjoy playing Colossal Gaming and I would like another chance.

Edited by rallycat05
  • Funny 1
  • Clown 1

-1, you’ve been breaking rules lately, and have a bad history for it. You’re also overalls toxic towards people, and just an annoyance. Cop the holiday 

• Agree 1
  • King 1

1) Hearing GodOfCats story. I swear yall are idiots. Yall got no chance of coming back. 

2) Learn to be together. Yall pvp with each other then report each other( 200IQ ) 

3) Wait out the ban or wait till a further staff respond

4) Another note from staff is that random players were killed so I will agree that its a MassRDM.

NOTE: If information is wrong we can wait for the person that assign the ban to comment

515133069_YOUBEENBANFORMASSRDMONCG.png.769ebbf4add9db2742b7996e919a64a5.png

Edited by Zynix
  • Agree 2

Unbanned.

• Clown 1