Da'Akali

Raptor's Ban Appeal

Steam id : STEAM_0:1:419318173
Who banned you : Godofcats
Ban Reason : Mass Rdm
Ban Duration : 2 Weeks

What Happened : Me Taughter and Tagy were pvping and were okay with it then I get banned immediately for massrdm only killing 3 team mates and get a 2 week.
Taughter and Tagy both get a 2 week ban as well. Shadow talks to Godofcats and we all 3 of us get unbanned and was given one more chance. Then I went afk for a
shower and then I came back to me being banned from Godofcats for Massrdm. So I was confused why I got banned again while I was afk.

Why should we unban you ? : I understand that yes I originally did mass rdm but really I didn't know we had to use a pvp dupe and normally its okay without.
I understand that I was being a bit toxic to other players and being a bit aggressive to others and I know I have been spoken to about my behaviour.
But if I do get unbanned ill will be speaking to Tagy and Taughter so we wont argue or fight hopefully.

Since its linked with the other ones, I'll look into this too.

Please contact Canoon on Discord @ Canoon#0312

consensuel pvp practice that is not impacting other's roleplay should never be a 2 week ban - particularly if the player has not been previously warned against doing it - and did not continue once they were informed about it 

I'll reduce to time served.

Your been unbanned. Please ensure your behavior is in line with community expectation.