Nemesis Ban Appeal

Posted (edited)

MilitaryRP Ban Appeal Template

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:244212447

Your In-Game Alias/Rank: Prestige 1, level 40  TAL PRC Nemesis

Ban Reason: Using Bhop Skirt

Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): Perm

Preferred Outcome of Appeal: to be un banned

Statement (Why you want to be unbanned): i am dearly sorry for this, i never intended to use a Bhop script how ever i had it on and put it as my scroll wheel so i went alot after, i am really sorry for using this, if i got a warning about this to turn it off it such or how ever i would have, but no one never told me i wasnt allowed it or to even turn it off, as though i should of known not to be using one as no other server would allowed it, but i have just had it on for a long time and never really thought of getting a ban for it , i am really sorry for using this i would never use it again as i love playing on this server it is alot of fun and i have spent a fair bit of money on it such as i paid for the Ultimate Package and paid for 30 levels i would had never spent this money if i knew i was getting banned all my hard time and effort put into something of a waste, im not saying you guys are just taking my money and banning me i would never come to that as everyone loves this server and how people are, but i would never have paid for things if i knew i was doing something so wrong , all i am is asking maybe please like even let me know that if i ever use it again i will get banned or somthing not just straight ban me even, like im not just some guest i was playing on this every day and night, but all i am is saying is that i am really sorry for this and to have another chance please, i ill never use it again, i swear down on it and if i do use it again you guys can Exil me from the server and black list do what ever you want but please may i please have another chance i am so sorry, thanks Nemesis

Evidence to Support Statement (OPTIONAL): None

Edited by NemesisVll

edit: im dumb lol theres a rule that says its not allowed

I'm the one who banned you,

after watching you for a while, spawn at FOB and bhop up big hills faster than people could sprint up them normally i knew you were running scripts. You cheat you get banned its pretty simple really, weather you donated for a rank or not. The ban stands as is.

• Agree 2

im not sure as to if you should of gave me a warning to turn them off or anything, could you please give me another chance i would never have this happen, i am very sorry for this, maybe please give me a warning next time to turn them off, as to its really fine if you dont want to un ban me its fine, but i will be calling up paypal to get my money back im not trying to be rude or anything but i worked hard for it and spent it on something i like and i just feel that i worked my guts out for nothing and giving money to someone that cant even give a poor guy another chance after he is really sorry for his actions we all make mistakes and learn from them this is how the world is.

to be honest i dont you should be unbanned. i think that if you know you are using hacks donated money to the sever dosent make it so you cant get banned, maby in the following moths you could post a new appeal but for now i think you ban should stay the way it is.

The servers first rule is "Hacking, Macros, exploits or any external program that gives you an unfair advantage over other players isn’t allowed. " and you openly admit to using a script for bhop.

When I worked for another server you were banned 3 times for cheating, each times we gave you chances. But you constantly came back and decided to use aimbot, I doubt the Bhops scripts were the only thing you used.

• Informative 1

I was in the process of gathering recordings of your ESP anyway.  You consistently shot people from places that were not possible for you to see.  I still remember you got caught long-range pre-firing people and got away with some bs excuse like Oh am I not allowed to use third person in combat.  Multiple times you shot and killed me from the Hill above the FOB when I was standing in the DIVCOM building which for most people is impossible due to fog.  According to Ian, you have been banned from other servers for cheating.  I see no reason for staff to accept your plead of innocence since you go from server to server cheating.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Asatru said:

I was in the process of gathering recordings of your ESP anyway.  You consistently shot people from places that were not possible for you to see.  I still remember you got caught long-range pre-firing people and got away with some bs excuse like Oh am I not allowed to use third person in combat.  Multiple times you shot and killed me from the Hill above the FOB when I was standing in the DIVCOM building which for most people is impossible due to fog.  According to Ian, you have been banned from other servers for cheating.  I see no reason for staff to accept your plead of innocence since you go from server to server cheating.

+1

• Winner 1

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:12 PM, NemesisVll said:

im not sure as to if you should of gave me a warning to turn them off or anything,

I think it should be clear that cheats aren't accepted on any server

maybe please give me a warning next time to turn them off, as to its really fine if you dont want to un ban me its fine,

How hard is it not to cheat?

but i will be calling up paypal to get my money back im not trying to be rude or anything but i worked hard for it and spent it on something i like and i just feel that i worked my guts out for nothing and giving money to someone that cant even give a poor guy another chance after he is really sorry for his actions we all make mistakes and learn from them this is how the world is.

You didn't pay for a service, you donated. If your not sure what that means, let me get you the definition.

A donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause. A donation may take various forms, including cash offering, services, new or used goods including clothing, toys, food, and vehicles.

-1. You obviously don't seem to get the message.

• Agree 3

" i never intended to use a Bhop script how ever i had it on and put it as my scroll wheel so i went alot after"

hue hue