Sign in to follow this  
Russ

Battle Royale Scripted Event System

Suggestion Name: 'Fortnut' Scripted Battle Royale Event System

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment): N/A

Addon Pack (Optional): https://github.com/EclipseCantCode/Fortnut (Final Play Testing This Afternoon Then Eclipse Will Be Able To Merge The Changes With The Main Repo)

Addon Pack File Size: No Addons Just LUA

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): Eclipse made this scripted system to be loaded manually by him which means if the event is to be ran he has to be on to load the script, anyways he worked on this system a while ago and since I am lockdown I decided to work on it more and I have fixed all the issues with the system as well as adding some more features. We have a fully scripted system that has the following features:

• Automated Weapon Spawns Around The Map
  • Random Spawn Points For Players
  • Parcahutes For Players When Jumping From Spawn Point
  • Working Gas Zone System (if  you are outside the play area it will take 10 damage away from you every few seconds unless u get back into the zone)
  • Zone System that shows in person and on the map
  • Airdrop System (airdrop with parachute drops out of the sky and descends and gives a random weapon apon interaction.)
  • Automatic Round Ending (whenever 1 person is left it will announce the winner, kill the winner (send back to spawn), remove event timer and then clean up all weapon spawns automatically)
  • Event Timer Intergration (event timer is created apon deployment)

If this was to be added to the server I would be happy to add onto this system and make a map config system where it means this gamemode can be used on multiple maps rather than just highlands (the maps I had in mind are predator and grey_hammer). This system can be run either with balanced reps where each side can work together and win (this would mean the event runner would have to manually call the win (since there has to be 1 person left) or can be run solos and just tell all the players that they must kill each other and its a free for all)

Screenshots (Optional): Here are some screenshots (ignore the hud thats just random addons I have) of my showcase this morning briefly.

1.thumb.jpg.e985ae3404d6054f1f71f6de95f7e133.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.58b1011c29cefb2d7c4903af729c64af.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.a1abeda380a0f473f18247f5f7460d5a.jpg

Bro lowkey they should do this on redrock and give everyone like 400hp so the ttk isnt shit 

actual good suggestion though and if eclipse can fix the issues i reckon itd make for some really fun events

• Clown 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, midday said:

Bro lowkey they should do this on redrock and give everyone like 400hp so the ttk isnt shit 

actual good suggestion though and if eclipse can fix the issues i reckon itd make for some really fun events

Did you read the post? I said I already fixed the issues and added more features

and redrock wouldn't work it's way to open it would need a dupe for cover in the massive open middle area

Edited by Russ

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Did you read the post? I said I already fixed the issues and added more features

and redrock wouldn't work it's way to open it would need a dupe for cover in the massive open middle area

lmao mb read it wrong 

redrock would be good for it because its a massive map, if we got like 80 players itd work well imo

• Disagree 1

Just now, midday said:

lmao mb read it wrong 

redrock would be good for it because its a massive map, if we got like 80 players itd work well imo

not enough areas to put guns without it being right in the open

1 minute ago, Russ said:

not enough areas to put guns without it being right in the open

fairo

Pretty much suits home map sized maps with a decent amount of buildings.  Because the weapons drop when the event starts it would be pretty hard to build a dupe for it.

However, I think some smaller maps like grey hammer, bangclaw, city ruins etc could work for faster game play.

I think the best experience is on big maps tho because it gives you and your allies a chance to communicate, regroup and win the Match as a team.

• Agree 1

+10 Um fuck yeh this looks great pls add this very fast thank you

• King 1

+1 
Yes.

• King 1