CG-Header-Banner.png.ce0db06ff1d1049a6f7f71a2165adadf.png

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:461582239

Steam Community Profile Page Link:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/doggo_lord1/

Current In-Game Alias (Rank & Name): Doggo

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Doggo

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: No

How much game time on Colossal Gaming MilitaryRP do you have? (provide gametracker link/s): 936.7 hours  https://www.gametracker.com/player/Lord Doggo the 1st/139.99.185.81:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Ultimate

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Yes

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 9

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you follow and enforce the server rules to the best of your ability?: Yes

Do you accept that you cannot treat your friends any differently to ordinary players?: Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you: No

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?: Every day

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord & Rules (#get-verified Channel): Yes

Questions

Why should the staff team accept you as a Moderator on Colossal Gaming Military Roleplay? (minimum 100 words): As everyone knows by now I was an EM and a Mod later on, then I got removed from the staff team because of my immaturity but since then I have been working on improving myself and becoming a better person and improving my behavior also. I feel I should be accepted due to my knowledge of the staff team and me being a moderator previously giving me an advantage in situations where complex rules may apply to a certain situation where my previous knowledge of staff can help. And for these reasons I would like to come back to the staff team to help make the server a better place.

Discuss your ability to work in a team and give examples that demonstrate this: I can work in teams to maximum efficiency to complete the task handed out. In the past when I was an EM and I worked hard with the EM team in completing events to the best standard possible.

Discuss any past experiences that you believe have impacted the server and player(s) positively: In the past as an RPO running mini events at times when the server was at a low player count and nothing to do would create a fun dynamic and something to do while the server was dead and boring. I believe this impacted the players by giving them something to do and keeping them engaged with the server instead of getting bored and leaving.

Describe your personality and speak a little about yourself: I am a person who likes to try new things and be open to questions about certain subjects I like to work in teams and help people to be the best of themselves.

Scenarios

Scenario 1: A player with an attack heli has intentionally fired in front of the enemy base gates to kill someone with a bounty, but also killing players inside the base. A ticket is made by one of these bystanders and the attacker denies all the accusations saying it was an accident saying that there was no proof

Question 1: As a Moderator, how do you react (minimum 80 words)?: First I would bring the victim and ask them exactly what happened, then I would bring the offender then ask them why they did it, then they say it didn't happen then I would check the player combat logs to see if it did happen and it actually did so then I would tell them it did happen because of what logs say. To determine the punishment given to them I would check their warns if they have no previous warns I would either give a verbal warning or a written warning depending on the severity of the situation. If they do have multiple previous warns for RDM and/or solo raid within a short time span they would receive a ban.

Scenario 2: A Chief/Officer has been caught spawning in props to prop climb a wall despite previous warnings from staff for doing similar things. You tell him to stop but a few hours later another staff member catches him doing it.

Question 2: As a Moderator, how do you react (minimum 80 words)?: I would inform the other moderator who catches him q menu abusing of his previous  warnings by staff to stop then I would inform higher staff about the officer/chief's q menu abuse, and since they have been warned for it previously they may get demoted and their q menu removed from them because of the previous warns adding up to this. If no senior staff are available then I would give them a warn and senior staff would demote them when they get the chance.

Scenario 3: A Player is running around on the server and RDMing constantly. Despite previous warnings from other staff, this player is still on his murder spree. All the other staff has logged off and you are the only one left. You've encountered this player before and have found him to be quite the minge.

Question 3: As a Moderator, how do you react (minimum 100 words)? If the player has committed at least 3 RDM's in the span of 5 minutes then I would !jailtp them to a sit room where I would tell them what they have done and I would tell them the punishment they are receiving since they have been informed by staff previously to stop RDMing and maybe even have gotten a warn from it a minimum 1 week ban would be the punishment if they are extremely new though and didn't know it was wrong and wasn't informed of it a lighter punishment may be put in place instead of a week's ban they may get 3 days.

Scenario 4: A well-known Player has Mass-RDMed a small squad of Players on his own team. This Player has been a very great member in the past, however recently you've observed that they are slipping up a lot.

Question 4: As a Moderator, how do you react (minimum 100 words)? First I would bring them into a sit and ask them what happened, they say they accidentally killed multiple members of his own faction either from a jihad or running them over with a car. Knowing they are a respected and well known member of the community who is not a minge and is known for following the rules a light punishment would be given as punishments are up to staff discretion and anything from 1 week ban to a warning can be given for a MassRDM so since they are known and respected but if they have been breaking a few rules recently they may get a 1-2 day ban but if this is the first time they may only get a warning.

• Disagree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Clown 2
  • Dumb 1

-1 from past experience you had no clue what you were doing when you were EM and somehow got off trial then swapped to mod and did some questionable things. I think you need to be more mature before returning.

• Clown 1
  • King 2

-1 A minge in game also is very immature and can't deal with situations very well

Edited by Hawko
  • Agree 2

-1 I was training a trainee and you came in and told me to "fuck off, I have priority over you." You were setting a bad example for the community and you get angry really easily and talk down to people too often.

Edited by Izaakk
  • Funny 2
  • King 2
  • Dumb 1

Still kinda immature ngl

• Agree 3

Neutral

i like doggo, I really do, but you were already a staff member before and (to my knowledge) you weren’t exactly the best one, I haven’t really seen you a lot in game recently due to conflicting factions, but the last time we speaker you seemed alright, judging by what everyone above me is saying and what I know, I cannot give you a +1.

best of luck.

• Disagree 1
  • Sad 1
  • Clown 1

-1 after seeing your time in Taliban, and apparently telling people to "Kill themselves "

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • King 1

On 6/13/2021 at 1:36 PM, Lord Doggo the 1st said:

I worked hard with the EM team in completing events to the best standard possible.

Not what i've heard from several other EMs lol

-1 for all reasons above, you haven't changed one bit 

Edited by Barney on Meth
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, Barney on Meth said:

yeah. same as that.

-1 forever.

also, you left me in a cell for 20 minutes so that just proves that you cant even remember to let somebody out of a cell.

• Funny 1
  • King 1

On 6/16/2021 at 5:18 PM, Barney on Meth said:

I kicked him from the event channel a couple times due to lack of listening 

• Funny 1
  • King 1
  • Dumb 1

Your application has been denied for now.

The best way to improve is to work on your maturity in the community.

Feel free to reapply in two weeks.

• King 1