Daniel40

Freddo's Ban App

SteamID:76561198259096687
	In-game alias/rank: Idk
	Who banned you?: Again Can remember
	Ban Reason: MAss rdm i think
	Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): probs perm
	What happened?: Recreated 9/11
	Why should we unban you?: Time but honestly idk at this point i've been too much of a retard 
	Evidence in your favor (Optional):Ban Duration Served almost a year
  • Agree 1
  • King 2

+1 as retarded as you were, it's been quite a while and surely you've learnt your lesson by now.

man should get a second chance after all this time

• King 1

+1

bring him back

but in all honesty he got a perm ban for a mass rdm which I know he was idiotic but not perm ban 😕

absolutely should be unbanned. original ban was completely.... man crushed some people with a heli during a minge event debrief where taliban were in US base and killing people, jihading, got permabanned for what shouldnt of been punished for in the first place.

• King 2

11 minutes ago, Pingas said:

minge event debrief

hello sir it was not minge it was rp

12 minutes ago, Pingas said:

US base and killing people, jihading,

us killed tali, there was one jihad which was allowed.

• Clown 1

+1 

I can't directly give input as to what happened since I wasn't there but have been told numerous times what he did.

I believe an unban could be completely justified, when I was on the server with Freddo he was always the heart and soul of SAS, he helped me when I was a new player and was always nice to the HC at the time, although I wasn't there to see his ban myself, I do believe he deserves a second shot.

free Freddo.

• Agree 1

I believe you either commander or captain Freddo in game, and here’s the steam ID, you provided your steam64: STEAM_0:1:149415479

it’s been about 6 months, but the ban was bull anyway as what ping as stated, minge event debriefing. It was an overreaction from the people who banned you tbh, a simple slap on the wrist should’ve been enough.

• Agree 1

I believe you have more than served your time, the circumstances surrounding your ban were pretty stupid. From what I saw, you were an alright guy, you played the server legit and it was a minge briefing as well. I do believe you should be given a second chance.

• Agree 1
  • King 1

Under the original circumstances of your ban you were unbanned by Super Canoon with the reason of another major ban will result in a reperm. during that time you broke the terms of your unban appeal and were to be repermed. This was all confirmed by Current Head admin Views and SuperAdmin Canoon who did your original unban appeal.

I suggest talking to one of those two regarding what should happen as it was their call to be banned.

Hubert

ACCEPTED
After having a chat with the Seniors and Canoon we're going to give you another chance.
I'll supply more information over discord

• King 1