Posted (edited)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120484248
	In-game alias/rank: Demonic not sure of rank i think it might be Master Sargent
	Who banned you?: i cant remember who banned me
	Ban Reason:RDM NITRP
	Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): PERMA
	What happened?:I was drinking and i just shot the GOA i cant really remember why it was almost a year ago now
	Why should we unban you?: I have over 300+ plus hours on this server and i really enjoyed it, it wont happen again if you can give me one more chance
	Evidence in your favor (Optional):N/A
Edited by D3MONIC CLOWN

Posted (edited)

If you pinky promise not to shoot the GOA again, maybe we can make it happen

Edited by Miller
  • Friendly 1
  • King 1

Dude

Unban - requested to be unpermed.  Further offences in the next 50 hours will be dealt with severely.  Do not disappoint - logged

RDM, Minging, NITRP - Was unpermed and failed to follow rules - RePerm

You got permed within 18 minutes of getting unbanned. I cant understand why you didnt follow these rules and your name isnt your steam id so i suggest you put your actual steam id in the appeal

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Deku said:

Dude

Unban - requested to be unpermed.  Further offences in the next 50 hours will be dealt with severely.  Do not disappoint - logged

RDM, Minging, NITRP - Was unpermed and failed to follow rules - RePerm

You got permed within 18 minutes of getting unbanned. I cant understand why you didnt follow these rules and your name isnt your steam id so i suggest you put your actual steam id in the appeal

yeah i know but it was a long time ago and iv matured alot im trying to get back into gmod but i dont like any of the other servers on here and i also paid for top donator rank on this server and i really dont want to have to do that again..... ill pay for an unban if i have to...

Edited by D3MONIC CLOWN
  • Funny 1

19 hours ago, D3MONIC CLOWN said:

yeah i know but it was a long time ago and iv matured alot im trying to get back into gmod but i dont like any of the other servers on here and i also paid for top donator rank on this server and i really dont want to have to do that again..... ill pay for an unban if i have to...

Paying for an unban would be unfair on all the others who were banned and couldn't apply out of it. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not that mature either but your maturity isn't great. This is especially proven hearing that you got permed 18 minutes after a lifted ban.

However, when you were sensible and mature, like back in US, you were very responsible and fairly respectful, and you wouldn't normally make these irrational mistakes so, I would personally be willing to give you a chance.

Good luck man.

dm me on discord 

Snake.#0001

Posted (edited)

I’ve had a talk with my fellow senior admin, and this is our conclusion:

due to prior behavioural issues we come to the discussion of leaving you banned. If you can make a name for yourself within the community and show to us you’ve changed we can look into it further.

Please re-apply in a months time, and thank you for your patience.

Edited by Snake
spelling lol