SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:165176179

In-game alias/rank:
AT TIME OF BAN

2LT Isaiahh
US Army Infantry

Who banned you?:
AT TIME OF BAN
Speed Hause Fosbruh (Munted, Mundy, Mango, etc.)

Ban Reason:
Cheating (Appeal on Forums)

Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining):
Permanent Ban

What happened?:
Yet again, it's a simple event to explain. I cheated during an event, I was caught, brought to a sit, assured it would be a permanent ban and got banned. I set up an apology right afterwards, then went on a six month hiatus from the server before I would set up my three appeals, all in total spanned over another few months, being brought closer to a year off the server, as well as denied.

Why should we unban you?:
Just last night, which was the last day of school, I entered the CG's Got Talent event in the Discord server. Having to participate was a great experience, and it felt like I was apart of the community. Feeling and knowing that, I want to go back to the server and just have fun again. I can't dismiss the fact that I'll be just called a cheater or anything like that, not like I really have to care about it anymore. I don't mind it, because that just lets you know not to cheat. Overall, I have nothing else left to say. All my effort to try and get unbanned has already been used in my other appeals, and to use it again will result in the same DENIED. If I had something to say IF I had to, I'll just want to keep trying. And since it's the school holidays now, I got two weeks to integrate myself with the community more to pass the time.

Evidence in your favor (Optional):
Nothing.

I'll keep adding more and more detail to the appeal, but not an entire novel. I have nothing else left to say but a request back into the server.

• Agree 6

Cheating on the server is the big bad, but I personally don't think Isaiahh is that bad of a guy. We've seen people that are alot more toxic than him be unbanned and then be banned again for being toxic.

I can understand if its decided that he won't be unbanned again, but I'd personally like to see the guy back on the server, he's a good lad who I miss seeing around.

Good luck my man, hope to see you around soon.

• Agree 2

+1
isaiahh is a good lad, he deserves to be unbanned, we've unbanned worse in the past

• Agree 2

This dude has tried again and again to get unbanned. I respect the grind for it. Isaiah is a clown for cheating for begin with, but you can tell he loves the community and wants to be part of it again. I really want to see him come back, on a trial period at least so we can trust him again. He's should really be unbanned especially since he has turned an eye on cheating. I believe we should unban him on regulations that senior + should talk about 

• Agree 2

When was the original ban?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Canoon said:

When was the original ban?

I believe around early March, last year.

EDIT: I think it was the 14th of March, 2020.

Edited by Isaiahh

Staff Management is currently reviewing your ban, and a decision will be made shortly.

• Agree 2
  • Sad 1
  • King 1

-1 a hacker is a hacker bro. you broke like the biggest rule. and streamed it. 

• Disagree 1
  • Clown 1

49 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

-1 a hacker is a hacker bro. you broke like the biggest rule. and streamed it. 

how far does it account for if i didnt stream it? it would make a huge difference if i didnt, but either way, i still got caught, and i own up to it.
i dont get how "hacker is a hacker" can count for everything. its like saying a rock is a rock and can never be moved.

• King 1

1 minute ago, Isaiahh said:

how far does it account for if i didnt stream it? it would make a huge difference if i didnt, but either way, i still got caught, and i own up to it.
i dont get how "hacker is a hacker" can count for everything. its like saying a rock is a rock and can never be moved.

not an equal comparison. When i said a hacker is a hacker it means you hacked. you broke a rule in full knowledge that it wasnt allowed. while its possible for someone to stop hacking, its not possible for them to un-hack. So think of it more like a rock that gets crushed is a crushed rock, and you cant un-crush it.

• Disagree 1

12 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

not an equal comparison. When i said a hacker is a hacker it means you hacked. you broke a rule in full knowledge that it wasnt allowed. while its possible for someone to stop hacking, its not possible for them to un-hack. So think of it more like a rock that gets crushed is a crushed rock, and you cant un-crush it.

theres a different outcome for the outcomes that have happened before. in full knowledge, it was aware and known to me that it would've turned out into this outcome.

overall, i still believe and know i've phased out from being a hacker. a hacker is a hacker, but some can say that people change from that perspective. so the rock can still be carried, crushed or not.

Edited by Isaiahh
  • King 1

11 minutes ago, Isaiahh said:

i agree, but theres a different outcome for the outcomes that have happened before. 

personally i dont think they really should of been unbanned

in full knowledge, it was aware and known to me that it would've turned out into this outcome.

why do it in the first place then

a hacker is a hacker, but some can say that people change from that perspective

as i stated before, not exactly a great comparison but one none the less:

if a pedo touches a kid and gets caught, he gets locked up for a while and when he is out he is not near a school. No matter how much they have changed, a pedo wont be allowed near a school again, they knew that touching a child is repremandable and they need to face the consequences for their actions.

so the rock can still be carried, crushed or not.

what does carrying have to do with anything. in the scenario i said

rock = you playing on the server, crush = hacking

so if you have a rock, yippee thats your rock. but oh no you broke the rock (hacking) and now you dont have that rock in its original state. now you need to face the actions of having your rock crushed into little specks

i have nothing against you as a person, but in reality actions have conesquences and when they are lined up infront of you. once you break it you need to reap what you sow

Edited by Gizmo

Is hacking really that bad that a 12 month ban is insufficient punishment? The guy clearly wants to play the server bad enough to make 4 appeals for it. I'd say that shows that he regrets what he's done and wouldn't do it again. +1

• King 1

4 hours ago, Isaiahh said:

it was aware and known to me that it would've turned out into this outcome

What a dumb comment

Anywho, it's not like you cheated for 1 day, it was for weeks. And when told to stop, you didn't. I spoke to Aleo months ago and this is what he said (being in the discord at the time of live stream)

image.thumb.png.1ab4335bdb163f6e1eab918545cda345.png

So you cheated;

- After knowing the consequences

- After your friends told you not to because they didn't want you to get banned

- After being called out by your friends

- After live streaming it

Was there not a point in any of this where you thought 'hey. maybe I should stop'? It took staff intervention for you to stop.

Getting 'tricked' into showing it or not, you still were told by members of the community to stop hacking. It's astounding the amount of chances you had to stop but didn't.

You keep saying 'I owed up to it'. No shit. The community knew well before staff intervened. You can't keep using 'I owed up to it' as an excuse for plead.

I do think you've moved on from the whole 'hacking phase'. You'd be stupid to appeal and not. But the way you used them for weeks after being told by friends not to, I think you deserve to never be unbanned. If you can't take a hint after the multiple points above, I don't think you deserve another chance honestly.

Edited by Bob Jane
  • Agree 1

It saddens me that so many players don't want to see isaiah unbanned.
He has proven that he is truly sorry.
He can't take back what he has done, but he can rewrite it with good memories.
Hopefully, higher staff will be able to understand that.

“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”
-Mahatma Gandhi

• King 3

Hacker apps shouldn't even be up for discussion in the first place. image.thumb.png.b5795e9305d46a9daafd6956b5067d81.png

It seems like management have had this stand on hacking for a while now. It changed a couple years ago. Changing it again would straight up be clowning themselves. Hackers shouldn't be given 2nd chances no matter what. Can't be giving every hacker a 2nd chance because it just shows people that they can hack and have a chance of getting unbanned because 'well if this person hacked, why did he get a 2nd chance'. Rules are in place for a reason and he knew that he was dancing on thin ice when he hacked as he said it himself. 

It's not that we don't want to see him unbanned, it that we want management to stay consistent with what they have stood for which is "cheating isn't acceptable in any form in the community'. Changing their stand on something so frowned upon is stupid. Their current stand on hacking is good. It's been like this for a while. You can argue that other hackers have been unbanned and that other people have been unbanned for worse, but other people getting unbanned for something different cannot be compared to a cheating app. They obviously have different values on different matters so comparing them is flawed.

• Agree 1

I've not posted on any of his appeals.

As someone that doesn't know the player very well. Yes he may be remorseful for his actions, but as Bob Jane has explained management have denied others who have also been banned for hacking. Unbanning one hacker and not others isn't a good look so it's a yes to all or no to all situation really.

Anyways, good luck.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

6 hours ago, Kaptian Core said:

I've not posted on any of his appeals.

As someone that doesn't know the player very well. Yes he may be remorseful for his actions, but as Bob Jane has explained management have denied others who have also been banned for hacking. Unbanning one hacker and not others isn't a good look so it's a yes to all or no to all situation really.

Anyways, good luck.

Yeah nah, we've also decided to unban some players that have got perms for other shit, while denying players that did the same thing, this should really be dealt with on a case by case instead of just treating it all the same

someone who cheated and spammed offensive material at staff shouldn't be treated the same as someone that cheated and is genuinely sorry

8 hours ago, Bob Jane said:

Hacker apps shouldn't even be up for discussion in the first place. image.thumb.png.b5795e9305d46a9daafd6956b5067d81.png

It seems like management have had this stand on hacking for a while now. It changed a couple years ago. Changing it again would straight up be clowning themselves. Hackers shouldn't be given 2nd chances no matter what. Can't be giving every hacker a 2nd chance because it just shows people that they can hack and have a chance of getting unbanned because 'well if this person hacked, why did he get a 2nd chance'. Rules are in place for a reason and he knew that he was dancing on thin ice when he hacked as he said it himself. 

It's not that we don't want to see him unbanned, it that we want management to stay consistent with what they have stood for which is "cheating isn't acceptable in any form in the community'. Changing their stand on something so frowned upon is stupid. Their current stand on hacking is good. It's been like this for a while. You can argue that other hackers have been unbanned and that other people have been unbanned for worse, but other people getting unbanned for something different cannot be compared to a cheating app. They obviously have different values on different matters so comparing them is flawed.

Yeah, nah, there is no problem having exceptions in cases where the community wants a player unbanned, even in real laws and courts within Australia and New Zealand, that are normally extremely consistent special exceptions can and have been made before.

And I will argue that other hackers have been unbanned before as well as players that affected the community far worse than simple hacking has.
And as you stated "Different values on different matters" is why this should be dealt on a case by case basis instead of just using blanket bans.
A player that is perm banned for hacking, MRDM'ing, yelling slurs and death threats shouldn't be treated the same as someone that hacked, was banned and reapplied after a few months without major incident.
Consistency is nice, but I'd much rather have unbans based on the community thinks is right rather than just denying all apps of that type.

(Sorry for any grammatically errors, I've very tired, over worked and half sleep as I write this up)

• Agree 1

Before I lock this, I just want to clear something up.

There is currently no blanket "your never coming back" bans for players who have done a bit of time in the community. Each unban appeal is taken on its merits, as is every other staff decision. 

I'm going to lock this for now till a response is ready to go (Hopefully tomorrow night) so this post doesn't get clowned.  

• Agree 3
  • Clown 1
  • Cap 1

Thank you for taking the time to appeal. 

Unfortunately, the consensus of the management team is that its still too soon.

Feel free to reapply in 1st September 2021.

• Friendly 1
  • Sad 1
  • Clown 1