Sign in to follow this  
midday

midday ban appeal 2

Discord ID (name#2003): midday#9999
	Discord alias/rank:midday
What happened in your perspective?:A member of the community told me to KMS so I said some choice words which were inappropriate.
	Why should we unban you?: I understand my actions were wrong and to not retaliate in the future and I apologise
	Evidence in your favor (Optional):
  • Clown 1
  • King 1
  • Cap 1

🤡

• Clown 3

ha

• Clown 3

If you were to be unbanned, You'd be under the condition that you can't be doing what you were doing (using racist language etc).

Would you accept that condition?

9 hours ago, Canoon said:

If you were to be unbanned, You'd be under the condition that you can't be doing what you were doing (using racist language etc).

Would you accept that condition?

I accept.

Higher staff have discussed your ban, and have come up with the following unban conditions.

Please accept them below to be unbanned.

1. Not be toxic towards other players (Including telling themselves to KYS or using offensive and racist language).
2. Follow all reasonable staff directions. If there is a disagreement about if a staff direction is reasonable, it is to be taken to the Management team.
3. If another player causes and issue with you, you will not engage with them, rather you'd bring it to the attention of staff. If your not happy with how the staff deals with it, you are to bring it to the Management team.  Try to be the bigger man in these situations.
4. Don't intentionally be annoying to be a meme.
5. You're on Probation for a period of three (3) months (exp: 14/06/2021) during which time any breaking of the rules could result in the perm being re-instated, at the discretion of the management team.

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

I accept the terms

Your ban has been lifted.

Please ensure you re-read the rules upon your return.