Suggestion Name: US Intel

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment): Intel

Addon Pack (Optional):

Addon Pack File Size:

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): Because its really fucked up and hard to get it and its not fair. Taliban Intel is in very wide open area and US's are not they are covered in fence or they can block it with cars and other shits.

Screenshots (Optional): Taliban_intel_placement.png Its Taliban base wide open

US_INTEL_PLACEMENT_LI_2.jpg US BASE Intel and it can be blocked with car or certain things

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

i feel like the distance is shorter to get to US intel though which acts as a bit of a balance

and tali clearly has the upper hand lmao you had <2/3s the numbers as US after 5:15 today yet SFU managed to clean out a US raid easily but couldn't do the same to tali?

Edited by Linus
  • King 1

TALI intel is so easy to cover from multiple directions it doesnt matter it doesnt have cover, they can easily sit on roofs and shoot down

If US intel is moved further away from gate to balance & the buildings are flattened to they can't look down onto intel, sure. but otherwise, I feel like it'll be a bit unbalanced.

I reckon make it more open but further away from the gate or make the tali Intel more crampt like US is