Sign in to follow this  
Izaakk

Izaak's EM application

Posted (edited)

General

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:529784820

Steam Community Profile Page Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199019835368

Current In-Game Alias (E.g.Captain Deston): 2LT Izaak

Most Commonly Known Alias (E.g. Deston): Izaak

Are you staff on any other servers within this community?: No

Have you been staff on any other communities (If so, please list your position, community and at least one reference and their SteamID)?: no

How much game time do you have on the server? (Provide proof) 1067 hours, https://www.gametracker.com/player/Izaak/139.99.185.81:27015/  

https://www.gametracker.com/player/TamedDuck (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ/139.99.185.81:27015/

What is your current rank in-game (e.g.: User, Respected, Gold, ect)? : Legendary

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘ULX’?: Yes but i could use some training

On a scale of 1 to 10, how well are you known throughout the community by both players and staff members?: 8/10

Are you currently in Colossal Gaming Steam group?: Yes

Do you have a microphone that you can use to assist you while dealing with players?: Yes

Do you understand that Colossal server(s) are to be monitored sensibly and your duties are to be taken seriously at all times: Yes

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you:  I've had 3 bans over the past year and a bit I've been playing, all 3 of them are massies, 2 of them were accidents. Ok so why you should accept me, I've tried my best to not be mingey from the time I've been unbanned I've had my moments during those weeks which were bad but usually I was in the right. I don't know why i did it but i did it and i was stupid.

Do you Understand as an Event Master you are not allowed to abuse your rank outside of the Events you run?  (Type YES if you agree): Yes

Do you have any Event Experience (Have you played a Character in an Event or assisted in the Set-up)?: No

What Inspires you to become an Event Master?: Well i stopped playing events because they were all the same but i want to make events with a bit more context instead of going boring old Koth and 3pc, Yet i will still make those sorta events if im accepted but with a little more context then other events.

Do you feel confident in delivering clear and concise briefings and debriefing?: Yes

Communication Servers Agreement

How often do you use the Official CG Discord server?: I'm in it a fair bit I don't talk much but i still make suggestions and stuff and talk in general when spoken to. 

If you become successful in your application, you will be given a Discord Server Group that is appropriate to the position you were successful in. Please understand that you may not be given access to this Server Group instantly. By typing YES you agree to never abuse your Discord powers and acknowledge that you understand the Discord Rules (#get-verified Channel): Yes

Short Questions

In One Paragraph, please explain why you would like to become an Event Master on MilitaryRP: I wanna become an event master for a few reasons, I asked in ooc if i should become an em, I never got a single no but I wasn't sure about applying since my history on cg, but i finally decided to make one, As you can see. So I wanna make some good events which people enjoy and no one talks shit in ooc, I know that's a big goal but it's one worth aiming for in cg. I would rather go for events what the community wants rather then one i just want to make which will be easier for me. 

In One Paragraph, please explain how you will bring new, interesting and creative Event Ideas to the table?: I would look at past events and improve those events giving players a better experience, I would also help by thinking of my own ideas, such as game modes and stories to give more of variety to the players. I will also look at the real life current and past war battles.

Briefly describe how a "Typical Event" is run (Keep it short, you will provide a more detailed answer further in the application)?: @@@ prepare for reps change,  @@@Head to main faction debrief, Do debrief, @@@ Prepare for map change, Do spawns, @@@ Prepare for shock, !shock 200, do debrief, @@@ prepare to move out, @@@ Move out!, Start event timer for 15 mins, Prepare for map change,  and repeat that and at the end @@@ Prepare for map change | Levels Given

Scenarios

Scenario 1: Users are complaining about the quality of the Event you are running despite only being 2 minutes into the Event. You spent almost an hour crafting this event and you were very keen to run it.

Question 1: As a Event Master, how do you react?

Keep event feedback in @ chat and make sure its constructive feedback so i can help improve whats wrong with the event and if they continued with this same behaviour i will get higher staff to deal with it. 

Scenario 2: During your Event, you urgently need to go AFK. You will most likely not return in time to finish the event and it has only been running for 5 minutes.

Question 2: As an Event Master, how do you react? 

I would ask in @ chat to see if there are any staff avaliable if there is i would ask if they could finish event for me and hopefully they would say yes.

Event Crafting

You must craft your own Event from start to finish (Include Briefing and Debriefing). You are required to use full details such as map, actions (e.g. !model @ "model"), plot twists etc. Remember to include PassiveRP Elements!  https://docs.google.com/document/d/169zZxcxR5_9ct7rirqKUUB0N90T2i63_vHuCn3hbEps/edit

Edited by Izaakk

10 hours ago, Izaakk said:

Have you had any bans to date? If so, please explain to us why we should still accept you:  I've had 3 bans over the past year and a bit I've been playing, all 3 of them are massies, 2 of them were accidents. Ok so why you should accept me, I've tried my best to not be mingey from the time I've been unbanned I've had my moments during those weeks which were bad but usually I was in the right. I don't know why i did it but i did it and i was stupid.

As much as I'd like to say you weren't mingey, I can't. You were mingey at times, but have definitely fixed up how you've been acting since I first ever met you. Keep up the sensibility, and I'd probably be able to say you aren't a minge! Good luck on EMs man, keep it up!

• King 1

im gonna be honest

we need more EMs people

not people that bitch out and go for mod or whatever

and honestly it's at the point where if someone is willing to take the bait that is the shitty job of being an event master - they've earned my +1

• Friendly 1

I just realised some clown removed my comment ?

+1 I believe you can do well as staff

• Agree 1

yo pretty cool yo yo yo...

Anyway, definitly seems mature, and easy to get along wiht.

• Friendly 1

ACCEPTED
 your training will begin once you're on the server.