Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Misset Ban Appeal Fixed

My original appeal was corrupted so sorry for any spelling mistakes since I had to convert the text in the image back to text.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:530185977

In-game alias/rank: US Security Operations 2LT Misset

Who banned you?: Asatru

Ban Reason: Comm bann - Failed to follow unban conditions. Was toxic, devious and went out of their way to frustrate players. You were banned for 1 day (which was very leanient for RDMx2 considering your unban conditions)) and then mass pinged the CG discord (proof was found you possessed the alt account) - perm
Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): Permanent 

Community Ban Status Revoked

Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining): Permanent

What happened?: My Captain of Security Operations demoted me because one of his friends on the server told him that I was blackmailing him (I wasn't) That person I can't remember though, Deku arrested someone and that glitch happened where they would start to go Mach 4 in cuffs so I got him again to fix the issue and was reprimanded for doing so, I was brought into a meeting and demoted then and there with no previous infractions, After that we left his office then the person who got me demoted who I later found out was my captain's Mate started to peck at me no I shot him and in the process accidentally shot Deku once, I was warned for RDMx2 despite only killing one person, And banned permanently. My unban conditions for a previous ban where I accidentally threw a gas grenade in the Australian Base killing 5 people, if I got even one warning I would get banned permanently even if it was just NLR, well that happened and I was banned, about 20ish minutes after the incident I gave Razi (I think?) the login to a discord account with my profile picture and name, an Identical alt basically to just meme with but to not do anything bannable with, well he accidentally live-streamed the login to about 15 people who then one person went on and mass pinged, On cases where I'm claimed to be toxic, the only toxicity I've been known to have which was about 2 years ago was with Ghett, staff had to watch over Ghett when he was EM because we had such a bad rivalry in nowadays I wouldn't care. The claim that went out of my way to frustrate players and was devious is just false.

Why should we unban you?: I just want to rejoin the server and show who I am, to show that On not the guy that I used to be, 
I've made great friends that I still play with to this day on the server and because of COV10-19 and other related issues,
I wanted to get part of a community and play my role.

• Dumb 2

Linking previous appeals by this player so people can read through them. I feel like that's necessary before commenting on this appeal.

Nov. 2020 - 

Jun. 2020- 

Jan. 2020 - 

Jul. 2019 -

Jul. 2018

There's actually more than just this, but he has too many alt accounts and i don't keep track of them.

• King 1

Adding on to what Pingas said here is a quick key for the appeals.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ghett Incident.
Jul. 2018

Cheating Appeal
Jul. 2019
Jan. 2020

Accidental Gas Grenade
Jun. 2020

My Current One
Nov. 2020
Now.

1 year, 8 months, 23 days, since my last serious Ban.

Edited by Enigma

Bro, you gassed 13 fucking people. It would've been 15 if 2 of us didnt go into admin mode, mabye it was more. you have had more chances then most people on the server, and how did you get into the staff discord my guy. me and the other guy never sent you invited, you somehow made us invite you without us knowing and i didnt even have any previous messages with you. kinda weird

7 minutes ago, Deku said:

Bro, you gassed 13 fucking people. It would've been 15 if 2 of us didnt go into admin mode, mabye it was more. you have had more chances then most people on the server, and how did you get into the staff discord my guy. me and the other guy never sent you invited, you somehow made us invite you without us knowing and i didnt even have any previous messages with you. kinda weird

With the staff discord, feralswan has my screenshot of you sending me the invite over discord. I honestly
don't know why you did it or if it was even you who did it but that's where I got it from.

BTW did you ever figure out what happened with that staff discord incident, since it was impossible for you to send me the invite since you couldnt create one and there were none that were active.

but in regards to the gas again all I have for that is it was a missclick, not me being mingy Id understand more if I did in on purpose but id never do something like that on the server.

• Clown 2
  • Cap 2

+1, with restrictions
Its clear he wants to rejoin. I'd say let him in on a major warn = perm basis. (Major warns being RDM, ARDM, etc) with a rank/level reset. also only unbanning ONE account of his.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Dumb 1

DENIED
After looking over your history on the server it hasn't been great, even when pingas gave you chance you turned around and just ignored him. Toxicity throughout the server and discord server, mingy behaviour towards the player base and ban evading on alt accounts while your main is permed. 

It's clear every chance you get you do the same mistakes, you've been given many chances by staff and you continue to show bad behaviour

• Agree 3