Miller

Dart Gun Change

Suggestion Name: Dartgun change

Suggestion Type: Weapon  Change

Addon Pack: N/A

Addon Pack File Size: N/A

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed):

There is two things I'd like, not both as it'd make it too strong, but one or the other will do.
1.) Auto Equip dart gun or 2.) Boost how long the effect lasts

Currently, the dart gun can do one thing, slow enemies down, the damage is not high enough to kill in a single or sometimes even in two darts (Most Assasin's and marines can vouch for this)

Its also the only gun without a crosshair, you need to download your own, its bullet tend to go slightly right the further you are from the target (I.e, if I'm 5m away, I can expect it to go 1cm from where the crosshair is), it also has a bad habit of misinformation, see I use a custom hit marker and may times hear the ding of hitting someone with my dart gun, just to charge out to be shoot by a non-darted person (Anyone can use it can back that up)
As it stands, its too weak to give up for a primary weapon, only really useful for slowing down juggs, and after its nerf, its not even good at that unless there is multiple with it.

Its not meant to be this weak, but due to players feeding feral misinfo, it was buffed too much then nerfed into the floor and down into hell.

TDLR: Dart gun was nerfed till its not even good unless you are memeing, should be Auto equipped or do more damage or long amount of time (NOT BOTH BUFFS JUST 1)

Screenshots (Optional):

• Agree 1

I can speak for marines and wholefully endorse all of this

personally i think that if the Dart gun gets a buff, so should the Grenade launcher and flamethrower, both were also nerfed (semi)recently and are hyperspecific and dangerous. If it was to be buffed then it should be a group buff to the donator weapons

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

personally i think that if the Dart gun gets a buff, so should the Grenade launcher and flamethrower, both were also nerfed (semi)recently and are hyperspecific and dangerous. If it was to be buffed then it should be a group buff to the donator weapons

if you get dart gun, grenade laucher and flamethrower buff, then why shouldn't the also heavily-nerfed RPG get the same?

57 minutes ago, Linus said:

then why shouldn't the also heavily-nerfed RPG get the same?

3 hours ago, Gizmo said:

If it was to be buffed then it should be a group buff to the donator weapons

• Agree 2

+1. Make it auto equipped, as it currently stands the dart gun is not worth it, there is no reason to give up a sniper or an AR for it.

On 2/5/2021 at 8:34 PM, Gizmo said:

+1 

Only good thing about Gl's is watching people blow themselves up

IDK why people are worried about buffing donator shit. Its literally donator, paid, people invested into server and should have a reasonable edge above. however I do feel as if the officer/chief version of the donator classes should be reduced, e.g. how Delta/Malakand officer/chief only get the Flamethrower, rather than both Flamethrower and increased hp. I feel like donators should get an extra shot of Dart gun, RPG, GL etc while the officers get less. e.g. make Dart gun kill faster, with 3 ammo for ghost, but 2 ammo for officer

• Disagree 1