Isaiahh

Isaiahh's 3rd Ban Appeal

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:165176179

In-game alias/rank:
2LT Isaiahh
US Army Infantry

Who banned you?:
Speed Hause Fosbruh (Munted, Mundy, Mango, etc.)

Ban Reason:
Cheating (Appeal on Forums)

Ban Duration (Initial/Remaining):
Permanent Ban

What happened?:
If you have gone through my last two ban appeals, you will know that the reason I was banned was because I cheated on the server, and it was during an event that I was caught. Earlier before I was eventually banned, I was caught streaming my cheats, but the community was actually considerate to just warn me not to use them, instead of straight away reporting me, which was extremely kind of the playerbase to do. But I was selfish at the time and during an event, I locked onto an invisible no-clipping EM or Staff, and soon afterwards, I was brought to another room. I was assured by Munted that cheating is not tolerated and that the punishment would be a permanent ban. I owned up to it and asked if I could leave because I didn't want to see the ban ticket on my screen, which I will admit, is a bit confusing because I own up to it but didn't want to see the ban ticket. After that, I went to the forums and put up on apology post to at least let you know I feel regretful. And realizing that the community literally warned me about the consequences, I feel extremely guilty and idiotic for being neglectful to those guys, and I really am sorry for disappointing you.

Why should we unban you?:
I think I should be unbanned because I believe that the cheating is in the past, and I understand if you still think that the damage is still affecting the community and the playerbase in a way. I did use a cheat client and streamed it, and it was a stupid move. But I still hope that I can be accepted back in to play on the server; start over, try other regiments and the new guns that have been added, because to be honest, I have missed out on a lot of cool stuff that I want to try for myself. I also believe that a majority of the playerbase is willing to let me back in, at least the ones who remember me or the ones I've interacted with.

I've already moved on from cheating, it wasn't right, and it isn't right. Nobody shouldn't be doing it anyways, and you can take it from me. Nobody should be cheating nor having the intention to cheat. I'm willing to actually use my head again, to having common sense and think stuff through. If I do end up being accepted, I'll be extremely happy to be let back in. If not, I'll just keep trying, even if it takes a while, I'm willing to keep trying. I don't want to give up because I enjoyed this commmunity more than anything else.

Evidence in your favor (Optional):
Nothing.

Note:
I'm sorry if I didn't word it out properly or explain myself effectively, I didn't want to make my post look like a copy from other appeals or my older ones.

Edited by Isaiahh
added specific notes and mentionings
  • Agree 1
  • King 1

+1

This is his 3rd ban appeal and his a nice guy, no fake ass thats gonna minge makes 3 ban appeals just unban him already, his ban is older than some CG players age.

• Agree 1
  • King 2

+1 never had an issue with him, don't see why he shouldn't be unbanned

• King 1

+1

This is his 3rd ban appeal, I have talked to this man multiple times in the discord, and I know for a fact he feels very bad about what he did. People change, id love to see him on the server : )

• King 1

Did you not read the last appeal? There’s a zero tolerance.

B837E4D1-3E9F-4AA1-A999-360E04DAC975.jpeg

• Agree 1

yeah sure +1 but ur not gonna get unbanned lol, the staff team are hardasses when it comes to this shit which i guess is fair

your best bet would be to talk to old mate feral directly

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Bob Jane said:

Did you not read the last appeal? There’s a zero tolerance.

Germany promised to not start another war yet in 1939 invaded poland -- Just because its unlikely doesn't mean it can't happen, hopefully the new head staff will have a open mind and not be a yes man 🙂

• Agree 1

It’s a messy area. While yes you’ve proven how committed you are to get unbanned and all, but with the last appeal and with what Ian said. It’s like what do you do? And we’ve got to look at what got you to cheat in the first place, what got you into it etc.

if accepted I think you should have to report to higher staff daily so we can get that trust into you again. 
if not accepted, as harsh as this is going to sound, you should stop trying. Ian does have a point about cheating not being tolerated.

Further looking into your ban appeals, the stories don’t add up in my eyes. You’ve never once mentioned you wanted to leave so you didn’t have to see the “ban ticket” so why add it now? 
and I’ve noticed that every time you’ve posted one of these you talk in CG discord again but after getting denied the second time you didn’t even talk till now. 

Edited by Snake
lol spelling

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Further looking into your ban appeals, the stories don’t add up in my eyes. You’ve never once mentioned you wanted to leave so you didn’t have to see the “ban ticket” so why add it now? 
and I’ve noticed that every time you’ve posted one of these you talk in CG discord again but after getting denied the second time you didn’t even talk till now. 

I didn't include the part about leaving the game server before seeing the ban ticket because I believed it wouldn't have an effect on anything.

I chat and hang around in the CG Discord to show that I'm still wanting to hang around. But really, I just wanted to get back with the playerbase and all that, but can't really seem to be included since I haven't played on the server in a while, missing out on a lot and haven't caught up with them.

When I got denied the first time, I got a bit down afterwards, especially with the points made by Bob and Ian, but I think I remember sticking around with some of my other friends from CG, just not in the Discord. When I was denied a second time, I, again, felt a bit down, but Ian's response radiated a bit of a negative vibe, so I decided to let off from the Discord for a bit and see what else is there to try out.

It was only yesterday that I decided to appeal again because it was just after a month since Ian denied me. I also heard that Views became Head Admin, I felt a bit confident with appealing, so I appeal.

tl;dr - leaving part felt unimportant, didnt talk in discord because just felt down after denied appeals, first denied was reassurance, second denied felt negative to me, so i took a breather from cg.

Edited by Isaiahh
word mistakes
  • King 1

+1

In almost every circumstance, I would -1 this application. Cheating in itself is a severe rule break on the server, and it was justly met with a fitting punishment: you being banned.

But that shouldn't mean every door of opportunity needs to be slammed in your face. You have shown a willingness to partake in this community that is very unusual in banned cheaters. You take part in discord, engage in friendly discussion, you make jokes with your friends, all that fun stuff. But the part that makes me +1 this is you do not bring up your appeals in any of those conversations, unless someone else brings it up. You are not in those discord calls to be unbanned, you are there to socialize with a community you have now asked times to come back into. 

If you do ever get unbanned, and you for whatever reason decided to cheat again I don't think I'd be able to tell if you were the stupidest or the smartest cheater CG's seen. I personally don't think you'll come back on to cheat, but others may disagree. What's the worst that could happen? Er... 

Good luck.

• King 1

+1 Good luck, hopefully they can reconsider a unban despite the last ban appeal being denied

• King 1

17 hours ago, Isaiahh said:

tl;dr - leaving part felt unimportant, didnt talk in discord because just felt down after denied appeals, first denied was reassurance, second denied felt negative to me, so i took a breather from cg.

You’ve neglected to mention you streamed you using cheats in this appeal as well. I do like you as a person, but once you’ve cheated and streamed it, there’s no coming back. How can we know you won’t do it again? You can say you regret it, but why did you do it in the first place? 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

You’ve neglected to mention you streamed you using cheats in this appeal as well. I do like you as a person, but once you’ve cheated and streamed it, there’s no coming back. How can we know you won’t do it again? You can say you regret it, but why did you do it in the first place? 

I'll be honest, I don't exactly know why I was cheating. I'm not gonna say I wasn't thinking straight, but I'll just say I wasn't really in the right mindset when it was regarding PvP on the server. I guess the reason I was cheating was because I believed I was at a disadvantage and grew really tired of it.

I won't do it again because all I want to do is go back into the server and play for my own enjoyment, I don't want to be competitive or try and be the best PvP player there is, I just want to play, chat with people and just roleplay for the fun and immersion. I already consider the fact that there's gonna be better players than me and I'm not gonna embrace cheats just to try and get top frags again.

But now that I think about it, if I don't mention about streaming myself using cheats, it might make it worse so I'll do that. Also, I appreciate the fact that you like me as a person, so thanks.

• King 1

16 minutes ago, Isaiahh said:

I'll be honest, I don't exactly know why I was cheating. I'm not gonna say I wasn't thinking straight, but I'll just say I wasn't really in the right mindset when it was regarding PvP on the server. I guess the reason I was cheating was because I believed I was at a disadvantage and grew really tired of it.

I won't do it again because all I want to do is go back into the server and play for my own enjoyment, I don't want to be competitive or try and be the best PvP player there is, I just want to play, chat with people and just roleplay for the fun and immersion. I already consider the fact that there's gonna be better players than me and I'm not gonna embrace cheats just to try and get top frags again.

But now that I think about it, if I don't mention about streaming myself using cheats, it might make it worse so I'll do that. Also, I appreciate the fact that you like me as a person, so thanks.

If you get accepted I’ll be happy to take you under my wing and get you in the mindset and watch over you 😀

• King 1

DENIED 

Using cheats against the community for the duration that you did, and streaming it within the discord isn't acceptable. As unfortunate as it is for the ban to happen, I have decided to deny you at this time. With that being said, cheating isn't acceptable in any form in the community.

• Sad 1
  • Clown 1
  • Dumb 3