Kodoku

Adding sliding and vaulting ability with ISIS Infrantry nade change

Suggestion Name: Adding the ability to sliding and vaulting

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment): Menus (Sweps)

Addon Pack (Optional): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2364206712&searchtext=
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2287816257&searchtext=

Addon Pack File Size:0.387 and 0.013MB

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): I think it will be a nice addidtion to the server, will bring more action and can be easily to be use but hard to master it (and it balance since pretty much everyone can do it)

Suggestion Name: Change ISIS Infrantry nade from flashbang to frag or shock nade

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment):Regiment

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): Currently the flashbaang is somewhat very situtional to use and because how infamous the hitbox and buggy of gmod is, the chance you actually flashbang someone is very slow and consider by the fact that you gotta walk or stand completely still in order to throw it, not to mention after touch the ground it will delay for 1~1.5s in order to get it explosive which make it very bad and during event it actully gave enough time for someone to killed you, which is why i suggestion to change it to either frag or shock nade to make the ISIS Infrantry somewhat less useless because of the nade

• Agree 1

While this addon is small and neat I could see it easily causing issues

Some props and other things have strange hit boxes that could raise/block player vaults, you could likely use it to get to cheat spots/places EMs blocked off, its a nice thought but unlikely to fit the server

• Cap 1

22 hours ago, Miller said:

While this addon is small and neat I could see it easily causing issues

Some props and other things have strange hit boxes that could raise/block player vaults, you could likely use it to get to cheat spots/places EMs blocked off, its a nice thought but unlikely to fit the server

I do agree with you about hitbox, but at least having it testing first, on the other hand i don't see how this could get to cheat spot, for sliding there no way but for vaulting it is just like a crouch-jump animation over the barriel, the only thing if they can get cheat spot is by stacking people up.