Hey everyone. Just thought I'd let everyone know that I am leaving CG. Although I have been pretty inactive from the server the last few months, I have today stepped down from all staff positions. CG definitely was a decent time the last 4 years I have been apart of it. The memories I've made and people I've met have (generally) been good. There's a few people that I got to thanks for making CG better:

- The Townhouse Reno Mob - Made my CG experience and my LOF campaign 1000x better. You guys really made CG better and I thank you for that.

- @Ezygle - You were such a sick dude and thankyou for continuing what you're doing. Don't think anyone has anything to complain about when it comes to you, which shows how good of a person you are.

- @Feralswan - Thanks mate giving me multiple chances in the staff team and being there when I needed to talk to someone. Although our Rocket League games are far gone now, thankyou for being a good friend. Keep in touch.

- @Deston - We were typically on the same page about most things CG related. And although most of it never came into effect, it was awesome spending the last 3-4 years on CG. Thanks Champ

- @Snake - Thanks for being awesome. You have provided me some good laughs the last couple months which I thankyou for. Keep the staff team in line for me please.

- @Wiemers - You're a cutie. Will have to catch up on the GC one day.

And for anyone who thought 'Oh man he missed me', I probably didn't.

Anywho, I might be back in the future, but not too sure. If you want to continue talking to me and whatnot, follow me on twitch. Will be streaming as much as I can. LINK 

Thankyou guys again and I'll see you soon.

• Friendly 2
  • Sad 1
  • Funny 3
  • King 7

I’ll miss you, Mr Ghob. Have fun in future endeavours. I wish you luck in the streaming too and I’ll drop by when I can ❤️ Thank you for being an awesome dude and helping me out when i first became staff, and I’ll make sure to keep them in line just for you. Flick me a message any time.

61954E87-66D6-4176-81F5-DB401307E307.jpeg

• Friendly 2

Won’t forgot the time you blocked me for being a dumbass in staff discord 😂 

Good luck wherever you go man, hope to see you soon.

• Friendly 1

This is so sad 😞 but dont forget us when you're twitch famous!!!!

1499321022_FamilyPhoto.thumb.jpg.c8ab1669a80b28a1f3e4b78ce9a31ec3.jpg

Family Photo

• Friendly 1

" "Oh man he missed me" " 
-Bob jane

love you bob even if you were a stick in the mud sometimes

• Friendly 1

Although we didn't agree on much. You certainly left your mark on the US. I'll always remember you and Kane tag teaming my mum.

o7

• Friendly 1

Much love my mans. See you round xoxo ❤️

• Friendly 1

Pretty much set the bar for LoF's as he was given the position the day before I joined the server, always was a fun lad and really inspired so many new players to make the server more lively. Good times o7

• Friendly 1

Another one bites the dust

In all seriousness it was good few years but my oh my how things have changed, If only it was as simple as the old days but hey enough is enough 

Good bye friend

• Friendly 1

On 1/19/2021 at 11:35 AM, Bob Jane said:

And for anyone who thought 'Oh man he missed me', I probably didn't.

fuckin oof

• Sad 1

Good luck with Twitch.

• Friendly 1

No mention 😞 

Anyways good luck with your future endeavours and accomplishments. You will be missed greatly

• Friendly 1
  • King 1

can you teach me how to get good at RL, also when u eventually comeback next can u powerplay US this time and get GOA

• Friendly 1

I might be late but all I want to say is you are a great friend to a lot of people. Good luck on your future endeavors good sir. 

cefedb5db841f3ffb4df5b9774343114.jpg

• Agree 1