Sign in to follow this  
light

a change for the 2nd commandos

Suggestion Name: a change for the 2nd commandos

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment): regiment

Addon Pack (Optional):

Addon Pack File Size:

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): so recently it has come to my attention as a Australian army officer that there is no diversity in the 2nd commandos and the defense force what I want to suggest today is removing the m60 from the 2nd commandos and bring back the UAV for them to make them different and have a reason to join. the, current the current 2nd commandos are suffering a lack of members because of the same type of loadout I believe to make it more balanced give the defense force  the m60 and give the 2nd commandos back the UAV  as I believe it would bring more activity back into the faction I also believe it would benefit from giving members a new way of playing in the faction instead of running around with a m60 doesn't seem to me like it's what they'd do this change would make them more long range and give them a more elite look to them it'd make them more suit their player model as being a more stealthy regiment

Screenshots (Optional):

1 hour ago, light said:

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): so recently it has come to my attention as a Australian army officer that there is no diversity in the 2nd commandos and the defense force what I want to suggest today is removing the m60 from the 2nd commandos and bring back the UAV for them to make them different and have a reason to join. the, current the current 2nd commandos are suffering a lack of members because of the same type of loadout I believe to make it more balanced give the defense force  the m60 and give the 2nd commandos back the UAV  as I believe it would bring more activity back into the faction I also believe it would benefit from giving members a new way of playing in the faction instead of running around with a m60 doesn't seem to me like it's what they'd do this change would make them more long range and give them a more elite look to them it'd make them more suit their player model as being a more stealthy regiment

idk it seems like you mentioned the same things multiple times but with different words

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Aracard said:

idk it seems like you mentioned the same things multiple times but with different words

happens a lot with me

From what I've heard there's a problem with having drones and another add on which it collides with. Its either WAC or our cars that collide in code. Assuming its WAC to get rid of a subfaction and 2 regiments' sole purpose for the sake of 1 subfaction isn't quite right. There may be another drones pack which doesn't collide, but to search for one would cost resources with no guarantee of return.

+1 it would be kinda cool to add back the UAV for the 2nd commandos
The 2nd commandos are literally the same thing as the defense force but with different weapons and no change at all
2nd commandos gotta be special to have its seperate tryouts