Suggestion Name: SKIN/Models

Suggestion Type (Rank, Vehicle, Menus, Regiment): all factions/rigiments

Addon Pack (Optional):none

Addon Pack File Size: none

Reason (Why would you like this added/removed): ADD: So got a idea  you have to donate to be able change player *skin* and *model* but its limited what you can choose to what ever Faction/Rigiment your in so if don't like your current one you change it up from hat to shoes. For example im in 75th only clothes i can wear has to be same\similar colors.

Screenshots (Optional): none

Edited by Lucifer Morningstar(pro)
  • Disagree 1

• Agree 1

+1

You can edit skins, and I've seen in other servers ways to do it as a user. restrict certain things to officer and it should be good.

• Disagree 1

21 minutes ago, Lazabeam 2 said:

+1

You can edit skins, and I've seen in other servers ways to do it as a user. restrict certain things to officer and it should be good.

I'm sure you're talking about BodyGroupr, which changes bodygroups. Bodygroups are set by the gamemode if users can change them it would be difficult to discern rank from a distance.

2 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

I'm sure you're talking about BodyGroupr, which changes bodygroups. Bodygroups are set by the gamemode if users can change them it would be difficult to discern rank from a distance.

aye, but is discerning rank always necessary, and this isn't available to all. Its a cosmetic thing like skins. All one needs to see is 1LT +/Prophet + to tell if an officer or not and with taliban classes having great differences between enlisted and chiefs that'd be easy. for US it'd be more of a challenge but an overcome-able one

-1 this takes away the satisfaction of ranking up for new models. If people can customise their own models it’d be a fuckfest

12 hours ago, midday said:

-1 this takes away the satisfaction of ranking up for new models. If people can customise their own models it’d be a fuckfest

we can make it when you rank up it unlocks more skins but of course if you get demoted those skins/models become locked again