99% Of you won't know who I am but I thought that maybe 1 person who still plays would so I should re-introduce myself to you all. My name is Vincent (People formally knew me as "Graves") and  I was a "Senior Admin" Back in the starwarsRP days (Roughly five years ago)
A few days ago I got an email from someone I didn't know (I write his name as I assume you don't all know what everyone in your communities names are), It said;

Spoiler

Sent: 08 January 2021 23:11
To: Vincent Graves
Subject: Re: Idea

Thanks for the idea Vincent. 

Spoiler

On Sat, 19 Dec 2015, 1:14 am Vincent Graves, <REDACTED> wrote:

Hey feral I've done a little research and I found out there is something a lot of clones used during phase 2 of the clone wars, it is virtually a grappling mod that you could attach to your dc15 blaster rifle. Since there is no add-on for this (bit niche) I thought that a few regiments would be able to get this grappling gun http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=171296570&searchtext=Grappling+hook, it requires reloads and looks better than the one that is just the skin of the crossbow from hl2. I get if you don't want to add it, but I think it would be a cool way of enabling select regiments (I believe 501st and 327th star corps [I know not sky corps] used it mainly) to do things like grapple up to buildings and get a better view of the surroundings or just get to the engine room balcony quickly.

Ps. I know I already sent this on steam but I thought “what the hey and sent it on here as well.”

I instantly realized who Redacted was, it was the owner of my one time community "Colossal Gaming" A Big Tyke you all know as "FeralSwan". To say my first thought was "Feral is clearly still a cooked cunt" would be a slight understatement as I had never had someone from my past email or message me out of the blue. But after doing a little investigating and some soul searching I realised I missed being in some sort of community. I am coming back home.

TLDR: I am an old dog coming to the server to see if I still like it.

• Funny 1
  • King 2

On 1/11/2021 at 1:59 PM, Asatru said:

@Feralswan Taking feral time to a whole new level

he replied the next day... feraltime

This is the most feralswan thing I've seen

• Agree 1