Ashcorp

I take my leave

So, as the title states, I take my leave. I may not be liked and I may not be wanted and due to that, I'll be leaving. Who knows when or if I'll be returning, but if I stay the same as always, I will return.
I'd like to say a special thank you to these few people;

@Bob Jane - You helped me instantly the moment I messaged you about some issues. And you're part of the reason why I stayed. Some people may not be happy about that but in that short amount of time, I felt kind of good.

@Canoon - You quite literally saved my life. The moment I was going to give up on everything, you took your time to help me. I will stay in contact but who knows how much I'll keep messaging you.
You helped me solve my issues and patch up the old wounds, but there was nothing more healing then your words of encouragement. All I wanted was help and you provided. Thank you.

@Asatru - You were someone I admired all throughout when I began my journey on this server. You were the first person I actually trusted and liked. Although we don't talk anymore, I just want to say I appreciate the help you gave me for everything.

@Ross - Proving to me that one of my trainees actually went somewhere and did something. I'm proud, but sad to say congratulations on doing something I couldn't. Commit.

@Gaz - Sticking with me and befriending me for a while. We had our ups and downs, but in the end, we became friends again. I appreciate you offering to help me with learning how to play and get better, but it ends here.

@SamWise - You welcomed me with warm arms back into Delta Force, somewhere I thought I was no longer wanted. And although we ended on a bit of a bad note, I still appreciate everything you did for me.

@Blaid225 - You had no issue with me. You even made me laugh and smile sometimes. That's all that matters to me, thank you.

@Ezygle - The first GOA I had met and I saw not one bit of toxicity. That's a quality I really want in some people, but that wont happen. Thank you for at least being one of the nicest people I met.

@Yapopey - You were another person i found really nice. I wont and can't forget you. Thank you so much.

@Miller - Always were, always will be my favourite 75th Officer.

@Cap - I met you elsewhere and found you here. I'd say we were pretty good friends before we met on CG. I'm glad I found you on CG too.

The hate I received doesn't help with the mud-full thoughts I have right now. I'll be taking a break to finally get myself some help for the issues I have and the issues I have caused. For anyone else who made me happy, thank you.

And I'm heading for the exits
I can't stick around.

If I remember you all of a sudden, I'll add you to the list.

Bye bye 9'a.gif

Edited by Zamels
  • Friendly 6
  • Clown 2
  • King 1

Thanks for the good times. Hopefully we see you soon. 

If you ever want to talk, you know how to contact me. 

Have a good one. 🙂

• Friendly 1

Cya man sorry some dickheads ruined it for you 

• Friendly 1

oh damn- ok wow.

good luck man, i remember you from all the way way back. see ya later bro! i'll miss ya 😞

• Friendly 1

yeah you yelled at me once/twice, you were stressed at the time.
I don't take it personally.
Have a good one man. Sorry if some people ruined it for you,

Just remember some people will always care.

• Friendly 1

besides from only knowing you a short time, you were an awesome person to be around and have fun with on the server. My channel is always open if you wanna vibe in it o7

35547591-F441-437B-BF97-FE4F60ADACBC.jpeg

• Friendly 2

"You did good, son, damn good, but now, its time to rest."

Keep your head up king, we will miss you! 07

image.png.b143a74b63e87dbf9fa6d3209b90a2fc.png

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
  • King 1

image.jpeg.1506bfd69d5c0d11b6c13657dddb15bd.jpegGood luck out there mate<3

• Friendly 1

o7 Good luck on where life takes you my dude 🙂

• Friendly 1