Asatru

Asatru developer/veteran staff application

Asatru developer/veteran staff application

•  STEAM_0:0:32327624
  • https://steamcommunity.com/id/southernasatru
  • NTS ﷲAsatruايشور
  • Asatru, Asatru [THOR], Asatru [DIVCOM].
  • I understand that if I am given permissions and or duties that they will be taken seriously.
  • I have never been banned or warned.

I came back from a break about 3 weeks ago with a reinvigorated sense of fun on the server.  I found the position of head admin did not suit me as I had to represent and enact decisions I did not find reflected my own morals.  I thought it was stupid that I was spending so much emotional energy on the server so before I did something that would negatively effect anyone I quit.  Before I quit head admin I had the role of developer that was given instead of payment after I completed the model hitbox fix.
I understand I didn't exactly leave on a polite note from head admin but I hope my attempt to burn all my bridges has been mended.  I believe I can still be trusted with the role as I never griefed with my roles (I had admin in the donation store, hidden staff access on both the main and dev server and root in the discord).
Recently I had been working with Feral again to produce a new home map.  I am interested in completing maps for the home map rotation and helping with menu changes, weapon stats, model fixes etc.
At the moment I know there is a broken PLA hands model that I believe I can give a fix for and some of the new prestige guns aren't fully adjusted as I was giving suggestions to polish them off as I was prestiging.  

I don't mind not having roles in game until I complete enough work for the role to be awarded (like actually finishing the map) but I would like access to the staff discord for play testing helpers.  I also want to run events but I don't have the time to become a chief and edit maps on top of being event master.

Any work that you'd like to show?:

Under the direction of Eclipse I did the hitbox rework for most of the models on the server.
I lead the creation of the 4
sub factions in the f4 menu working in conjunction with Feral.  I selected most of the player models and load outs then with Bob jane and Halstead's help we entered them into the menu.
I did the prestige 11-20 gun stats by editing CW LUA files (with help from Feral, Pingas, and Ghost).  I also gave many nerf/buff stat changes including the re-haul of sub faction weapons.
I have dabbled in editing CW weapons by changing sounds, damage, duration, models, optimization, etc.  For example, I edited a molotov, percussion grenade, and mortar that would be balanced and has little impact on the client and server.  

image.thumb.png.967197595590a32665cbbfeb3966ddde.pngimage.thumb.png.0134bf55625ab3e510f4b28d9f43ba1a.pngimage.thumb.png.f75c9f7a3c61f97aad9da9fd70a007f1.pngimage.thumb.png.fba5ac65bb370e95a862ae17b8eff5b3.pngimage.thumb.png.d7050bea2f353b870f493290e28098d4.pngimage.thumb.png.5b3ff08bfd149ce76bd6b1e16dcc8648.png

Edited by Asatru
  • Agree 2
  • King 8

Finally this man applies. I see a lot of potential with this dude and I know others can too. + 1 accept this man ASAP

• Friendly 1

+1 I believe that letting Asatru back onto the team would be a good thing.
He has been doing quite a lot for the Community lately and I think that he would fit in well as a Developer for CG

Good Luck
Hubert

+1 shitcunt does a vorteke.

For real, asatru has been working hard on the maps (got me to test one of them) and they’re really good. The flow of them for RP will be great. This man has helped me when I first became mod, and I wouldn’t have made it this far without him. He put so much work into the server when he was Head admin and got me to test out a few things for him then as well. With the sudden departure of one of the devs, accepting asatru would be great.

+1 would be fucking great this man very good mapper 

Knows quite a lot about mapping and editing code. Definitely is worthy to be part of the developer team as he is a jack of all trades.

Big +1, Asatru is very dedicated to the server and has all the skills needed to make a good developer. Good luck 😄

+1

This man will be a very good addition to the team. His past contributions to the server is like "a lot", and with the him making the new homemap after like 9 months on the day jungle. I think the position that he is applying for is suffice with what he said.

+1
This CHAD of a viking man has done the work of a dev team by himself and still doesn't have developer

image.png.2d2856ae380526d61c96395d7bc6adb2.png